t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I need help with book 2 love route. After come back from ember island i tried to go in Azula room but game says that i should go talk to someone else. I tried to interact with everything but nothing happened.
Try again, day and night. Select every option even if in the past it hasn't done anything. You literally can't get stuck in this game, you just have to click on dialogue options.

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
Try again, day and night. Select every option even if in the past it hasn't done anything. You literally can't get stuck in this game, you just have to click on dialogue options.
Well i tried but still nothing. Guy above me mentioned that i should do bartending shifts so i'll try this. I am feeling stupid because i complete this route year ago and now i stuck.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
One scene I would like to see animated is Smellerbee's DP scene in book 3. Another scene we really didn't get enough of was when Katara and Toph kissed but most of the scene was taken up by the guards talking :(

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
It's really not difficult to progress through this game at all. Just click around day and night and look at all of the options. This is a very simple game and I don't see why there needs to be 500 of the same comment asking what to do when it's been answered already.

Val4nce

Aug 2, 2022
It's really not difficult to progress through this game at all. Just click around day and night and look at all of the options. This is a very simple game and I don't see why there needs to be 500 of the same comment asking what to do when it's been answered already.
because no one likes to read thousands of comments to maybe find an awnser ?

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
It's almost like there should be a search function or something.
Or just play the game for literally 5 minutes and come to the conclusion that the game is very simple to navigate. It's pretty on the rails aside from a few things that can be missed by simply making the wrong choice in dialogue.

Reactions: t4ewk

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Honestly when I first played the game, it felt very confusing (mostly cuz it was my first ever adult/renpy game), but also Book 1 felt very open, there were no indicators on what needed to be solved to get Katara points, or how to progress (which I later learned just from spamming buttons that I needed to fight more boars and raise elders feelings), after that though, the rest of the Books felt a lot more smooth, especially 3 and 4, didnt really feel lost anywhere.

Not saying its hard to search the forums, or to play the game, just that its understandable that some people are finding it easy to get lost in book 1, especially since theres a lot less prompts/Shady/mindvoice to aid navigation.

(Also gonna be the first to say that its kinda hard to search for something when you've got one hand on your little Avatar)

Reactions: PussMaster

gguy123

Sep 30, 2018
Off-topic. I've been watching this animation called "Pantheon" lately. Eight episodes so far. One sentence summary: a company is secretly trying to uploading human minds to computers. I like it a lot, but it feels like barely anyone knows it even exists.
Completely unrelated to the rest of the thread, but this show is wild, great and the worst thing about it is that its stuck on AMC plus.

A streaming service nobody has.

I just want to recommend a good show, not a whole streaming service.

But also good stuff.

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
Apparently my game is bugged or something. I need to find someone called Jin as per forum so I can progress the brothel, but this Jin don't spawn in the dungeon. Can't train with Toph, can't talk at night, brothel aready upgraded, Suki already hypnotized scenes, my crabs are lvl 60. Just this Jin person is missing. The steam dungeon block can't be progressed either. Don't know what to do now.

Val4nce

Aug 2, 2022
Apparently my game is bugged or something. I need to find someone called Jin as per forum so I can progress the brothel, but this Jin don't spawn in the dungeon. Can't train with Toph, can't talk at night, brothel aready upgraded, Suki already hypnotized scenes, my crabs are lvl 60. Just this Jin person is missing. The steam dungeon block can't be progressed either. Don't know what to do now.
from the start of the maze take the first oppertunity to go left than follow that path at the end is a wall u can destroy with earthbending

also unrelated to the awnser above someone know when the next update will release ?

Reactions: datarelay
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes