kingshit65

Jan 12, 2021
Seems like this is all that's been added, interested to see if I missed anything:

- Asami Kya Impregnation
- Zhu Li Varrick Threesome
- Halloween Event
-- Ty Lee Sex
-- Suyin Dick Kiss
-- Opal Shares a Banana
-- Lots of costumes
- Beifong Girls Blowjob
- Ikki Sexy Swimsuit Sex

I thought there'd be a scene with Ikki or Pema during the halloween event but I haven't found anything.
how do you get the ikki scene? think it's the only one im missing

Reactions: rasputinthegreat

greyling

Jun 8, 2017
Seems like I'm stuck after returning from ember island, did the scene with lee and then nothing.. When I go to azu's room it says the door is locked and I need to speak to somebody else..

Anyone know what I need to do?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Seems like this is all that's been added, interested to see if I missed anything:

- Asami Kya Impregnation
- Halloween Event
-- Ty Lee Sex
-- Suyin Dick Kiss
-- Opal Shares a Banana
-- Lots of costumes
- Beifong Girls Blowjob
- Ikki Sexy Swimsuit Sex

I thought there'd be a scene with Ikki or Pema during the halloween event but I haven't found anything.
damn thats a lot of nice scenes, shame no Pema though :cry: still hoping for a Meelo x Pema scene like the degenerate I am :HideThePain:

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017

- Asami Kya Impregnation
- Halloween Event
-- Ty Lee Sex
-- Suyin Dick Kiss
-- Opal Shares a Banana
-- Lots of costumes
- Beifong Girls Blowjob
- Ikki Sexy Swimsuit Sex

I was wondering if Ty Lee Sex and Beifong Girls Blowjob are in book 3? Who are the Beifong Girls?

Reactions: Mistervd

brandonsin

Jul 22, 2018
Anyone got a save that is finished just before this branch release, new computer so i don't have anything and i have scoured the last 200 pages and seen no use able saves and million people asking for one but would be nice if someone can help me out.

Reactions: blackdad7

DarkLink

Sep 8, 2017

- Asami Kya Impregnation
- Halloween Event
-- Ty Lee Sex
-- Suyin Dick Kiss
-- Opal Shares a Banana
-- Lots of costumes
- Beifong Girls Blowjob
- Ikki Sexy Swimsuit Sex

There's also a new anal scene with Katara after helping her cheat at cards (might only work after the halloween event, not sure.)

I too was really expecting a halloween scene for Ikki and Pema (two of my favorite characters), kind of feels like there was going to be one but they ran out of time? Very much hoping they'll expand the halloween event to include scenes for them later (maybe oral or anal for Ikki and paizuri for Pema?), though I know it's unlikely.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
There's also a new anal scene with Katara after helping her cheat at cards (might only work after the halloween event, not sure.)

I too was really expecting a halloween scene for Ikki and Pema (two of my favorite characters), kind of feels like there was going to be one but they ran out of time? Very much hoping they'll expand the halloween event to include scenes for them later (maybe oral or anal for Ikki and paizuri for Pema?), though I know it's unlikely.
i live for Pema scenes, idk why but i swear shes the hottest character in FET for me :cry: really hope theres more scenes with her, definitely felt like she was teasing a scene after the whole Ikki candy thing

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Might be a dumb question but how do I put a save into the game folder?
There should be another folder in the ‘game’ folder called ‘saves’. Once you download the save file, you drag it or paste it into there.

If the ‘saves’ folder isn’t there for whatever reason, just make a new folder and name it that (no capitalization).
Wait, really?

All Ren'py game's saves for me are kept into a folder for themselves into %appdata%/Ren'Py
Is it for a different OS, or you can just have both at once?

Aug 20, 2021
Wait, really?

All Ren'py game's saves for me are kept into a folder for themselves into %appdata%/Ren'Py
Is it for a different OS, or you can just have both at once?
They can be found in %appdata% as well. But there is also a saves folder in the game folder containing them. At least that’s the case for me.

I still use Windows 10, so maybe my experience may differ slightly from someone else who uses a different OS.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes