akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
help please help please how can I see the new content from where to do the help is appreciated

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
help please help please how can I see the new content from where to do the help is appreciated
start a new game, reach the map, click the center, pick love route, do the story with the 2 snake sisters, at the end, pick the veiled one, cum outside, finish that segment, don't pick to go back to your house, reach the ember island epilogue, play it until you reach the new stuff (although i recommend to play it since the beginning because by doing this you skip on some extra scenes) also, when you are playing the ember island epilogue,there will be a point where ikki is missing, in the ember island map on the left there is a triangular entrance for a cave, not pointed at, but you can click on it,she is there

Reactions: PussMaster

Spaulding007

Sep 14, 2018
Can someone help with a problem? I can't play the game and I don't know why. The rest of the game looks the same. Is there a way to resolve this problem?

HentaiZone

Mar 25, 2019
Yea I'm having the same issue
Wanky solution. I changed some values with console. Its a scene you can miss out on as it seems.

Just put in these values, go then in into the cave to the treasure and get your rewards, twice :)

eis_ikki_hj_amount = 0;
eis_ikki_fuk_amount = 0;
h22 = 4;
eis_ikki_fuk_done = False;
ats_ikki_hj = 1;
b4l_ikki_pee = 3;
eis_ikki_treasurehunt=0;
eis_treasure_found=0;

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Wasn't his game supposed to be over?
The main thread has been closed for a while. Currently, the creators are adding new scenes to the epilogue, or some additional scenes in existing episodes. For me, this is the perfect layout, you want to know the story - here you go, you have a closed story, but when you still can't get enough after playing the game a few times? The creators keep giving you new reasons to visit the Avatar world again :D

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
It's too popular to be over and the other game of the developer hasn't reached the same level of success.
I agree , I think one of the reasons this still works is that people were able to become emotionally involved with the characters and the story, this is actually "kind" of rare for western cartoons. I don't think Teen Titans will ever reach the success level this game has. To be honest I find that show to be rather Vapid and not really all that original.
Its like a revamp of Super friends or something along those lines. Oh Noe's villain "A" is going to destroy insert whatever , we must stop them!!! rinse and repeat. Not all that compelling imo. Even though I had never seen Avatar until I played this game I can tell it has way more depth and from what I have seen of it since I started playing this game I know the story and characters are way more compelling then TT will ever be. Sorry to those that like teen titans I just could not really get attached to it , if you did and you really like it I have no problem with that.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I agree , I think one of the reasons this still works is that people were able to become emotionally involved with the characters and the story, this is actually "kind" of rare for western cartoons. I don't think Teen Titans will ever reach the success level this game has. To be honest I find that show to be rather Vapid and not really all that original.
Its like a revamp of Super friends or something along those lines. Oh Noe's villain "A" is going to destroy insert whatever , we must stop them!!! rinse and repeat. Not all that compelling imo. Even though I had never seen Avatar until I played this game I can tell it has way more depth and from what I have seen of it since I started playing this game I know the story and characters are way more compelling then TT will ever be. Sorry to those that like teen titans I just could not really get attached to it , if you did and you really like it I have no problem with that.
The other game feels more vanilla than this one. I tried it once and got bored. Maybe the dev needs to create another trainer?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
The other game feels more vanilla than this one. I tried it once and got bored. Maybe the dev needs to create another trainer?
I think the reason it feels vanilla and always will imo even if they try to introduce more and more lewd and depraved situations is partly due to the inability to get any attachment to the characters on an emotional level they are just to shallow in there development. The only character that does not seem to be as 2D as the rest so to speak would be Raven, at least her back story is interesting to some extent. The rest of them are pretty superficial in my mind. As far as a parody sex game I am sure it will achieve that goal and I would bet with a talented artist such as marty it will look good and all but again the show and the characters are just lacking imo. It really can never compare to FET.

Dec 3, 2018
How much more content is there after getting to Book 4? The last time I played, I was about midway through that book. Is it worth coming back and finishing? Pun intended.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes