gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Seems like this is all that's been added, interested to see if I missed anything:

- Asami Kya Impregnation
- Zhu Li Varrick Threesome
- Halloween Event
-- Ty Lee Sex
-- Suyin Dick Kiss
-- Opal Shares a Banana
-- Lots of costumes
- Beifong Girls Blowjob
- Ikki Sexy Swimsuit Sex

I thought there'd be a scene with Ikki or Pema during the halloween event but I haven't found anything.

Is this new content for Book 4 Love or Slave Route?
I hope Slave. Or both.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Can someone help with a problem? I can't play the game and I don't know why. The rest of the game looks the same. Is there a way to resolve this problem?
If you can, report the issue to the developer. There is a reason there is the "Bughunt version" in the name there.
Wasn't his game supposed to be over?
Nope the completed tag was made too soon here.
The main story is over. Now they are just adding to the epilogue.
So it is technically complete but also not.

About the Teen Titans game, it seems to me like there is not a proper story planned yet.
In this one, we had no idea what was going on but we had enough reason to be invested, at least from Book2 onwards since we had some foreshadowing and wanted to know what comes later.
On the Teen Titans one, we have a proper start, and a few scenes, but most of it seems to be just excuses for sex... save for Raven and some of Terra - and those ones also link to the main story.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Honestly once all the new stuff from Avatar Studios starts coming out, I really hope Mity considers doing like DLC or more content, or just straight up a sequel

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
for me 18titans was better in terms of characters then the book of korra and the old characters getting youth potions has no impact on me in terms of narative its just a scene where i need to ignore that this person is actually old and ugly.

korra getting fucked by a polar dog and getting raped where both good and loli scenes where allso good having a trap scene was great but the characters wherent really interesting to me.

book 4 felt like it got a bit off track in terms of narative to the point where its not really immersive anymore, too little care was taken to ground the character in the world in order to counter all the 4th wall breaking wich is fine but not if its just on its own

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
oh yeah allso beast boy being able to turn into animals has lots of potential for bestiality scenes they just cant be included in the early builds of the game because they need to be the final punishment for the girls in the cells

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
I was hoping for a book 5 where the MC is in his time with reincarnates of all the girls. But with how its going I would not mind the all impregnated end with all the girls (so need to get more to this island). Maybe a side effect of the youth potions if you impregnate someone they stay young, could be all look at us we are still young what is happening. Then find out that is why.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
You know guys ... I just played a new compilation and - I'd rather have new content in the main 4 books though. Seriously, the new content is good as usual, but I think I would have more fun with some new scenes / sidequests as part of the storyline. This is of course only my opinion and you may have a different one. It would be fun to discover something new in a well-known story.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
V1.0.2a
- Asami Kya Impregnation
- Halloween Event
-- Ty Lee Sex
-- Suyin Dick Kiss
-- Opal Shares a Banana
-- Lots of costumes
- Beifong Girls Blowjob
- Ikki Sexy Swimsuit Sex
v.1.0.1a - Bughunt
There are basically four new scenes in this build, vaginal with Kuvira on the beach, butt stuff with Toph at night, Two new/old girls can be found and they'll give you a hand. I'm also finally giving you the often alluded to Beifong Boobs on the beach scene. There's a job to be done and it involves boobs! The grotto can be explored. It's a small grotto.

How to unlock the new scenes? I already beat the game and have a final save. Do i just go to people and trigger it or do you need to start new? Also the new halloween stuff?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
V1.0.2a
- Asami Kya Impregnation
- Halloween Event
-- Ty Lee Sex
-- Suyin Dick Kiss
-- Opal Shares a Banana
-- Lots of costumes
- Beifong Girls Blowjob
- Ikki Sexy Swimsuit Sex
v.1.0.1a - Bughunt
There are basically four new scenes in this build, vaginal with Kuvira on the beach, butt stuff with Toph at night, Two new/old girls can be found and they'll give you a hand. I'm also finally giving you the often alluded to Beifong Boobs on the beach scene. There's a job to be done and it involves boobs! The grotto can be explored. It's a small grotto.

How to unlock the new scenes? I already beat the game and have a final save. Do i just go to people and trigger it or do you need to start new? Also the new halloween stuff?
Yes you just go around and talk to people and the new things will trigger

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
last time i checked this game was marked as completed what happen ?
Funny thing about that there were many in the thread saying hey guys the game is not actually complete although the story is mostly finished but there were more asking the mods to mark it complete so , there it is. Check back they are still releasing updates...

Reactions: MisterDuck

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I think the reason it feels vanilla and always will imo even if they try to introduce more and more lewd and depraved situations is partly due to the inability to get any attachment to the characters on an emotional level they are just to shallow in there development. The only character that does not seem to be as 2D as the rest so to speak would be Raven, at least her back story is interesting to some extent. The rest of them are pretty superficial in my mind. As far as a parody sex game I am sure it will achieve that goal and I would bet with a talented artist such as marty it will look good and all but again the show and the characters are just lacking imo. It really can never compare to FET.
Or instead of using the cartoon they could actually use the comic counterparts which are actually written as characters and not just archetypes

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Or instead of using the cartoon they could actually use the comic counterparts which are actually written as characters and not just archetypes
They could , not sure what they will do with it. I still have some faith in them just think the base material could be better.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes