Aug 20, 2021
1667226815039.png

FET v.1.0.2b - early access

Hello everyone, I finished this build just in time for today. It continues the epilogue part of the love route and has some Halloween elements in it so what better day than today to release it. If you want a summary of what's new in this build, scroll down to the end of this post and you'll find a short list with the new additions.

Dear bughunters! It looks like the bughunt build was less of a mess than I had feared, but you still managed to find some things which helped me make this version better. For example, when traveling to book 1 into the past, Katara kept bugging out when she talked.
Except for the problems you found I took the time to add a few more pics for Ty Lee during the Halloween event. I added bouncing boobs for Asami(only Kya had those before) and added a small Pema scene during the Halloween event. I also redrew some other pics, but you'll probably won't notice that unless you'd see them side by side.
I don't think there's a pressing need to download this version again considering the changes are relatively small, but that's of course up to you. Regardless, thanks for the help you guys provided!
I couldn't put in nearly as much as I wanted in this build and part of that is because I've been spending a lot of time linking back to the older books when traveling back into the past during the epilogue. As you know, during the epilogue you can have either Nagina or the Spirit send you back to the past to visit book 1, 2 and 3. If they rejoined to form the big white serpent, that's not an option.

Anyway, thus far they could only send you back to a truncated past, but now IF you played the earlier books you can be sent back to the past and replay those older scenes during books 1,2 and 3. For example, you might only have played and finished book 3 during a certain savegame. In that case, using that savegame, you can only travel back to book 3 and replay those scenes and book 1 and 2 will still only have you see the truncated past.

That's not because I'm trying to be mean and keep you from doing things the easy way, but simply because if you didn't play those books, none of the variables have been properly set yet. It's the downside of being free to start a new game and start playing whichever book you like.

Naturally if you used the (secret)shortcut to skip all books, you can only travel back to the truncated pasts.

All of that took me quite some time, and is probably the least interesting part of this build, but even though it's less exciting it's something I really wanted to have done.

Of course there are also a bunch of new scenes during the love epilogue!

I hope you'll like this new build and won't find too many (or any!) problems. If you do, you can naturally always send me a dm or let me know in the comments.

Thanks and Happy Halloween!!!! Booooo!!!

Links below!

FET - PC version -
FET - mac version -
FET - android version -

Older Hardware:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
View attachment 2136893

Hello everyone, I finished this build just in time for today. It continues the epilogue part of the love route and has some Halloween elements in it so what better day than today to release it. If you want a summary of what's new in this build, scroll down to the end of this post and you'll find a short list with the new additions.

I couldn't put in nearly as much as I wanted in this build and part of that is because I've been spending a lot of time linking back to the older books when traveling back into the past during the epilogue. As you know, during the epilogue you can have either Nagina or the Spirit send you back to the past to visit book 1, 2 and 3. If they rejoined to form the big white serpent, that's not an option.

Anyway, thus far they could only send you back to a truncated past, but now IF you played the earlier books you can be sent back to the past and replay those older scenes during books 1,2 and 3. For example, you might only have played and finished book 3 during a certain savegame. In that case, using that savegame, you can only travel back to book 3 and replay those scenes and book 1 and 2 will still only have you see the truncated past.

That's not because I'm trying to be mean and keep you from doing things the easy way, but simply because if you didn't play those books, none of the variables have been properly set yet. It's the downside of being free to start a new game and start playing whichever book you like.

Naturally if you used the (secret)shortcut to skip all books, you can only travel back to the truncated pasts.

All of that took me quite some time, and is probably the least interesting part of this build, but even though it's less exciting it's something I really wanted to have done.

I hope you'll like this new build and won't find too many (or any!) problems. If you do, you can naturally always send me a dm or let me know in the comments.

Links below!

FET - PC version - alt link
FET - mac version - alt link
FET - android version - alt link

Older Hardware:

I've actually been tinkering around with that feature every time a new build drops, seeing what kind of progress has been made with it. Book 1 seems to more or less be fully implemented now for revisit. Book 2 I ran into an issue where I got trapped and had to reload to get out. There was a whole thing where Mai left all upset and the tower was saying there was something I had to do without giving me an option to time travel back out. Probably something not yet fully finished. I haven't tinkered with 3 yet. I might play around with them some more when I get a chance to look at the b build.

kumogekkou

Sep 3, 2018
Might be a bug with new ikki scene if it exists can't trigger it but got every other scene in the update log
I was able to get it. You have to get her in the cave. Take her to the entrance and drop her off. Then go in, earthbend the rock behind her. Go get her again, show her the treasure. She'll give a footjob the first time. Next day she'll do footjob and if you warn her you can have vaginal/mouth.

Reactions: Aidenmark04

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
does this work if you're already in the epilogue or do you have to do a save prior to it?
by epilogue I'm assuming you mean on the island

if so then yea, it works, i saved at the end of last patch and got all the new content in this one

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
View attachment 2136893

Links below!

FET - PC version - alt link
FET - mac version - alt link
FET - android version - alt link

Older Hardware:

oh is there actually a Pema scene? pretty sure the bughunt version didnt have that

GlyuRandomGuy

Jul 31, 2021
I've encountered a little bug, i've tried to do the halloween event with the option at the shack, when you go to take the candys from Suyin the swamp girls appear and you suddenly in the swamp from book 4, i think that should be notified

Last edited:

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
anyone could pleases proved save that have played all 4 books , i have played all four books , but in different different saves son i cant go bake to past , save that have both love & slave root for book 2 azula not mai .

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
I was able to get it. You have to get her in the cave. Take her to the entrance and drop her off. Then go in, earthbend the rock behind her. Go get her again, show her the treasure. She'll give a footjob the first time. Next day she'll do footjob and if you warn her you can have vaginal/mouth.
share save pls

Reactions: jackluther33

Aidenmark04

Jan 15, 2022
Man i decided to bury the treasure.. i wish there is a way to undo it

Reactions: jackluther33

jackluther33

Oct 22, 2017
There's definitely something off here did exactly that the first time and just repeated the process actually found a snake statue as well in the bottom left wall but couldn't do anything with it. Thanks for the help though

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Seems to be a bug, it crashes me to the console and shows the log. I can also load it into the programming editor, is there any method to report it to the developers ?

Johnboi649

Nov 14, 2018
I did this and still didn't get the scene. Does skipping to the epolige effect this?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
With version 1.0 team Mity considers this game as finished. Cbob even wanted to go as far as deleting it from patreon, not sure what's left of that idea by now though.
Concerning Marty, he said, he'll never stop adding little or big things to FET as it's still his favorite show/project.
So chances are, per "your" definition of "complete", the game will never get that tag. Not that I care, also don't want to fuel that discussion again, just to present the facts.
I knew about that as well, But words have definitions , these things do get blurred from time to time. I don't want to belabor this either but the game currently does not meet the definition of "complete" I was being a smart ass I totally understand the concept that this site goes by even if it is not correct it is what it is. ;)

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
is anyone else getting this, after telling sue that ikki came by, it prompt this swamp dialogue and warps me back to the swamp.

1667266142406.png

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes