Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
that's true but which of ikki's body will you use? the one from slave or love? xD
Considering Ikki only has h-scenes in the love route I'm going to go out on a limb and say the love route. I'd say those body proportions are just about right for Meng and the loli fire trio.

On another note. Haven't worked on assets for a few days. Been too busy. I hope to work on them some more tonight.

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Considering Ikki only has h-scenes in the love route I'm going to go out on a limb and say the love route. I'd say those body proportions are just about right for Meng and the loli fire trio.

On another note. Haven't worked on assets for a few days. Been too busy. I hope to work on them some more tonight.
just take your time mate...

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

Aint no rush, I hope you're having fun with it, dont force yourself if it gets in the way of ur rest

Surgeon

Aug 22, 2021
How do you access the Book 4 Epilogue content after you get back? I remember seeing somewhere that you could fuck Azula's daughter.

Boosttowin

Sep 14, 2019
For those who were interested in post game content for the slave route like love is getting, don't get your hopes too high because this hasn't been done yet and we never know when they might get tired of working on this.
This was among the most recent art asset pack. It does appear that post game for the slave route is something that is being considered.

I do really like the idea of not being Tenzin when you go back, because that could lead to some great interactions if Tenzin realizes you're the body snatcher who fucked his family in his body lol.

View attachment 2076699
You know when I saw S route ending my first thought was "wait, are we going to play love routes book 4 from S route perspective?" Would have legit hype for a version where you lead against Kuvira with harem lots of possibilities!

Reactions: PussMaster
Aug 20, 2021
spookyheader.png

Update - fresh meat?

Good day everyone! Hope you're having a nice weekend. I thought it was about time again to give you a small update on what's going on etc.

Last time I told you I was still considering whether the next/current update would be something inspired by my favorite day of the year, the 31st of October, or not. I've done so before in the past and the result of that was "Spooky times" which you can be found .

After thinking about it for some days, I decided against creating a new spooky times. The reason for that: switching between 18Titans and FET is already somewhat of a messy process. There's always some re-acquaintance necessary when switching between projects. I need to get into the flow of the other story again and then there's the technical side of things. Trying to remember how exactly I was doing things. Setting up yet another (standalone) story within just a month felt like a good way to dig myself into a hole.

Then there's the fact the last build was an 18Titans build. Doing a "spooky times" now, would result in three months of time between a real new FET build. Probably too long? Anyway, those were the considerations going through my head while thinking it over and deciding against it.

So in the end, I figured the smart thing to do was just to work on a normal FET build. I *might* add some Halloween elements to it, but that would be the extent of it. To anyone who was hoping for a third Spooky times installment, sorry! No fresh meat again this year!

spooky.png

Sorry Katara, no fresh meat!

Not much else to mention. I'm working on a new FET build and hope to have it ready this month.

Off-topic. I've been watching this animation called "Pantheon" lately. Eight episodes so far. One sentence summary: a company is secretly trying to uploading human minds to computers. I like it a lot, but it feels like barely anyone knows it even exists.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
View attachment 2104149

Update - fresh meat?

Good day everyone! Hope you're having a nice weekend. I thought it was about time again to give you a small update on what's going on etc.

Last time I told you I was still considering whether the next/current update would be something inspired by my favorite day of the year, the 31st of October, or not. I've done so before in the past and the result of that was "Spooky times" which you can be found .

After thinking about it for some days, I decided against creating a new spooky times. The reason for that: switching between 18Titans and FET is already somewhat of a messy process. There's always some re-acquaintance necessary when switching between projects. I need to get into the flow of the other story again and then there's the technical side of things. Trying to remember how exactly I was doing things. Setting up yet another (standalone) story within just a month felt like a good way to dig myself into a hole.

Then there's the fact the last build was an 18Titans build. Doing a "spooky times" now, would result in three months of time between a real new FET build. Probably too long? Anyway, those were the considerations going through my head while thinking it over and deciding against it.

So in the end, I figured the smart thing to do was just to work on a normal FET build. I *might* add some Halloween elements to it, but that would be the extent of it. To anyone who was hoping for a third Spooky times installment, sorry! No fresh meat again this year!

View attachment 2104151

Sorry Katara, no fresh meat!

Not much else to mention. I'm working on a new FET build and hope to have it ready this month.

Off-topic. I've been watching this animation called "Pantheon" lately. Eight episodes so far. One sentence summary: a company is secretly trying to uploading human minds to computers. I like it a lot, but it feels like barely anyone knows it even exists.
awww :cry: Spookytimes wouldve been something fresh between these updates, a shame

Hopefully the next FET update is good then

edatorbit

Aug 27, 2019
I have them but I'll need a couple of days till I get a good signal to upload them.
I got a copy of folder 34 from another user already. It seems like there's some kind of mix-up with the folder names in the original archive, so would you mind uploading folders 38 and 39 instead?

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
So I was playing the love route and in the epilogue in ember island during my first Dave playthrough Asami and kya was there with varrick and zhu li on the yacht and now with my second playthrough it's only varrick and zhu li was there any pre-condition for Asami and kya to be there?

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes