Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Say anyone know how to trrigger the new Kuvira scene at the beach and the 2 new gals i cant find them anywhere.

Also does anyone know if the end game for the slave route wll be developped as right now its got nothing but one scene.

Saberganes

Dec 20, 2019
I'm stuck at south pole village and can only have orgy with girls. Is it the end of the game? I thought I saw somewhere you can have sex with Opal and some others, but it seems like I'm just stuck at the pole. Did I miss something or is it an actual end of the game?

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I'm stuck at south pole village and can only have orgy with girls. Is it the end of the game? I thought I saw somewhere you can have sex with Opal and some others, but it seems like I'm just stuck at the pole. Did I miss something or is it an actual end of the game?
Thats the slave route endgame.
Love route engame is the one with opal and such dont know if the slave endgame is going to be developped more. (lack of pregnancy in my opinion.

Reactions: faso

Saberganes

Dec 20, 2019
Thats the slave route endgame.
Love route engame is the one with opal and such dont know if the slave endgame is going to be developped more. (lack of pregnancy in my opinion.
Never knew there was a difference tbh, thanks! How do you change it tho? Do I need to play again and do something different?

Aug 20, 2021
Never knew there was a difference tbh, thanks! How do you change it tho? Do I need to play again and do something different?
You can also start a new game, and assuming you have the most recent version, can click on a Yin Yang Symbol in the center of the map when you choose which Book to go to. That’ll jump you right to the endgame.

Reactions: AvatarPussy

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
i downloaded the file and copyd it to the game but i cant find it ingame by the safes. pls help
The save file should appear when you skip forward to page 17. But I wouldn't use such old save files anyway.
Here is one where you first can see her:

King Ginora

Apr 20, 2022
Does anyone have the compilation of the galleries? I remember that someone here posted that he had the entire art collection of Mity but I can't find it ):

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Hey guys, didn't download this game in a while.
I heard it is finished?
Yes and no. Main story is done but they're still updating it bimonthly with post game content so the ride goes on. Good time to play through again if you just want to see what happens with the story. The post game stuff is just having your own island harem with new scenes being added.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Yes and no. Main story is done but they're still updating it bimonthly with post game content so the ride goes on. Good time to play through again if you just want to see what happens with the story. The post game stuff is just having your own island harem with new scenes being added.
thank you

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
WHat happens if I choose the love route for book 1 & 2 but slave route for 3?
Nothing big as Toph won't be pregnant (in the epilogue) in either route. The ending depends only on which route you take for book 4. Scenes in the (love route) epilogue will change depending on your book 2 (love) ending and decisions in book 4 (love).

Reactions: Hellofacritic

Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
Nothing big as Toph won't be pregnant (in the epilogue) in either route. The ending depends only on which route you take for book 4. Scenes in the (love route) epilogue will change depending on your book 2 (love) ending and decisions in book 4 (love).
Thanks. That's good to know.

luchob4

Feb 28, 2022
I have problems with the game, when starting, it gets stuck and gives an error. As always it takes time to start, I leave it starting for minutes, when I come back, it still doesn't advance and my pc is going very slow

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes