WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
what console command did u use?
im so sorry dude. I’ve competent forgotten. I think it’s been years since I’ve done it, time has gotten away from me…

Even the comment of mine you quoted was awhile after I had done it

I would basically have to research it from scratch, and toel spent waiting for me would be better spent doing it yourself.
Like, I’d to help you but in basically in the same position as you.

(This is why I felt a guide would be in order, but oh well…)

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
The main story is completed.
What's added are epilogues for the love and slave route. Some code and art cleaning, as well as bug fixing, is also done when needed.
An epilogue for the love route is in the works right now and probably nearing completion. After that is finished, slave route epilogue will be next.
You can access the latest content if you reached the end of book 4 love route. After the credits you'll have the chance to go to Ember Island with the girls you choose during the love routes.

PS
Marty once mentioned in a comment, as long as he's enjoying working with the atla universe, he'll probably come back now and then to add some additional content and/or polishing.
I see...
Thanks for answering :WeSmart:

Hmm, would someone have a save for android (if there's any difference) at the end of book 4 love route with book 1, 2 and 3 already finished (both love and slave routes)?
So I could play that additional content on ember island without having to replay the whole game.
Please?

LayKii

Nov 4, 2021
HELP!!!! I have a problem. I finished the "ember island", but I don't know what to do. I talked to Azula, I already went with Mai (she's angry with me, and Azula doesn't take responsibility). She recommends that I go talk to someone else. I go with Ty Lee, there is a scene where he asks me to masturbate, but after that I don't know what to do (I've seen videos where at night you have to fuck Azula's tits, and others where Mai and Ty Lee are having sex in the armory, but I don't unlock any of this yet). The game keeps telling me that I better talk to someone else but I don't know who to go with (I already talked to Iroh)

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I only care about Azula. Give is more Azula!!! I wanna make that woman squirt and flood the fire empire. I wanna smash that hulk style and break some beds! Am I asking too much?

UncleGeorge20

Dec 24, 2021
They may as well just make a new book at this point, the amount of update this gem is getting after "release" is insane and I love it haha If all dev had half the diligence and passion as this team, everyone would be much happier!

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure Kuvira will still show up on "Post Game Ember Island" but she's not a part of Book 4's Slave Route at all.
If you're on ember island, you're not on the slave route. slave route epilogue takes you to the start of book 4's love route but stops at a surprise orgy.

supposedly it will get updated after love route epilogue is done.

Reactions: bigjay720

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
@ up it seems that a dozen or so posts earlier someone posted a link to one of the hosting portals, so downloading via P2P is not necessary.
heh, there's already a new version on the first page, I didn't notice :unsure:

Last edited:

LayKii

Nov 4, 2021
HELP!!!! I have a problem. I finished the "ember island", but I don't know what to do. I talked to Azula, I already went with Mai (she's angry with me, and Azula doesn't take responsibility). She recommends that I go talk to someone else. I go with Ty Lee, there is a scene where he asks me to masturbate, but after that I don't know what to do (I've seen videos where at night you have to fuck Azula's tits, and others where Mai and Ty Lee are having sex in the armory, but I don't unlock any of this yet). The game keeps telling me that I better talk to someone else but I don't know who to go with (I already talked to Iroh)
HELP

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes