THESECRETOF

Oct 10, 2020
I cant progress azula love, after returning form island i cant progress, Mai is angry and Azula room is locked in mornings, say that i need to speak to soemone but dont know who

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
So i haven't played in a while... What's this 5th book? Also why is the render quality so low?
I don't think the FET is rendered the way you describe. And this is one of the biggest advantages of this production, you would probably expect something like "Subverse" or UE4 games, but not that way. I hope the technical FET stays what it is.
For example - the first time Toph "meets you" by touch or the first time you kiss Katara ... no "super-hyper-sensational" 3D engine will not repeat these feelings ...

Last edited:

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
I don't think the FET is rendered the way you describe. And this is one of the biggest advantages of this production, you would probably expect something like "Subverse" or UE4 games, but not that way. I hope the technical FET stays what it is.
For example - the first time Toph "meets you" by touch or the first time you kiss Katara ... no "super-hyper-sensational" 3D engine will not repeat these feelings ...
no no I guess "rendered" is the wrong word but I remember the images having better quality ya know? Maybe I'm mistaken but this is like the compressed version quality now. Like the outlines are kind of blurry and stuff? Or maybe I just remember things wrong idk.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
no no I guess "rendered" is the wrong word but I remember the images having better quality ya know? Maybe I'm mistaken but this is like the compressed version quality now. Like the outlines are kind of blurry and stuff? Or maybe I just remember things wrong idk.
Ah, that's what you mean, I can't confirm or deny it, I "discovered" FET recently, around version 1.0.1, so maybe there were actually some changes compared to earlier versions.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I haven't played the latest version, played the one before it, but its been pretty high res for me, might just not be displaying right on your screen. I think if you click Ctrl G or something like that, you can change the graphics engine Renpy is using. Its helped me with other games in Windows 11, had no issues in 10 though. Could also depend on your display's resolution, playing in windowed mode might make it look better.
I do feel like I remember book 1 looking a lot more dated than the newer books, not sure where you're at in the story.

And you're using the word rendered correct, render can be used for 2D as well.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
i know this game has endings but been waiting for it to complete.. i see the latest update includes epilouges... does that mean the game is done and now they're just adding new stuff or are they still in development?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i know this game has endings but been waiting for it to complete.. i see the latest update includes epilouges... does that mean the game is done and now they're just adding new stuff or are they still in development?
you can play it through, to one or several of the endings, so per say it is the final product; complete. imagine it as a car freshly leaving the factory, and then those AMG guys come up with ideas and add some shiney here, a spoiler there, tweak this and that, same engine but not anymore etc..
Marty (the artist) had some ideas all along, which didn't make it into the game, and as long as it carries him, he gives it a little polish and sometimes some extra content.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes