F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Basically you're saying - the MC has a different name, and the game ends halfway through at the south pole.

My words, except the MC name (would never notice when holding down CTRL for 2 hours)
errr.. ctrl jam doesn't really sound like you actually -play- the game imo, maybe that's where you are missing out even. the MC doesn't just have a different name. the routes differ in content.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
errr.. ctrl jam doesn't really sound like you actually -play- the game imo, maybe that's where you are missing out even. the MC doesn't just have a different name. the routes differ in content.
Okay i just downloaded the gallery mod.

Turns out i played the slave route long time ago, that's why i knew the content already. Could have sworn that the B4 love route was the continuation of the slave route (same characters but older)

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Okay i just downloaded the gallery mod.

Turns out i played the slave route long time ago, that's why i knew the content already. Could have sworn that the B4 love route was the continuation of the slave route (same characters but older)
The slave route epilogue starts identical to the book 4 love route but doesn't take long to diverge by not having a minigame and instead having an orgy.

Zio_Thunder

May 21, 2021
I recognize that knife as an art asset of the game, so it may be a bug. But the first thing you do if you report bugs is to say which version you play and on what platform. At least it's the first time I get to see a picture ...

I could do that, but I don't care that much today, sorry. The fact you play as Tenzin in the slave route and as an unknown, young air bender in the love route, should be enough to verify my statement. Maybe you jumped right to the end and only played the epilogue? If so that's love route only right now. Slave route ends with an orgy at the South Pole compound.
i play on pc with v1.0.3b

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
I'll forward it to Marty, but this one may be hard to find. Just to be sure, it's the original version, not the compressed one?
Do you have contact with him ? By the way, could you ask why after almost every FET update, saves from books 1 and 2 stop working ? Since the main story is not modified - what is the reason for this ?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Do you have contact with him ? By the way, could you ask why after almost every FET update, saves from books 1 and 2 stop working ? Since the main story is not modified - what is the reason for this ?
Marty mentioned in one of his updates, that he had been iirc 'polishing the code' or something like that. could be the reason.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
AI voices are getting pretty crazy :LOL:
Here's a little something I cooked up:
If you continue this project and have it cover the whole game Shady should have the voice.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Marty mentioned in one of his updates, that he had been iirc 'polishing the code' or something like that. could be the reason.
As far as I know, Marty isn't active on any platform other than Patreon and that's where I support them. Compared to other projects I support, I'd say he's responding/interacting much more than others.

Consistent save game compatibility across builds is a problem for almost every game developer. If you're not digging too much into the code, e.g. just add text and pictures, and your code foundation is solid, only then the chance to mess up save games is low.
But F1forhalp is right here, Marty recently reorganized/cleaned up some stuff and also changed the Renpy version which brought up a lot of new issues. Btw., that's the reason I never share bughunt builds.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
OK not having played in a year or so, I downloaded the latest version and saw that I needed to start all over again -- but I just played the last part.

Now Kuvira has been defeated and I'm just walking around, talking to everyone, and ... nothing is happening. What am I missing? Kuvira is in a cage but won't talk to me, Korra is in bed recovering, Puma has me testing condoms ... I know there must be more.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
OK not having played in a year or so, I downloaded the latest version and saw that I needed to start all over again -- but I just played the last part.

Now Kuvira has been defeated and I'm just walking around, talking to everyone, and ... nothing is happening. What am I missing? Kuvira is in a cage but won't talk to me, Korra is in bed recovering, Puma has me testing condoms ... I know there must be more.
Stop skipping what the characters in game are telling you. Since you don't know what to do next just go to every location, talk to everyone, and select every option in both day and night. Even options you've selected before and "know don't do anything"...they might do something this time. It's actually impossible to get stuck in this game, so READ and if you're still stuck talk to everyone, both day and night, and select all options. Take out pen and paper if you have to so you can keep track of what you click. You'll get it eventually.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Stop skipping what the characters in game are telling you. Since you don't know what to do next just go to every location, talk to everyone, and select every option in both day and night. Even options you've selected before and "know don't do anything"...they might do something this time. It's actually impossible to get stuck in this game, so READ and if you're still stuck talk to everyone, both day and night, and select all options. Take out pen and paper if you have to so you can keep track of what you click. You'll get it eventually.
Is there something like "after X many times of testing the condom, a new option opens"? I haven't been repeating things. Should I be?

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
The condom scene doesn't change anything by repeating it as far as I know.
hm. Guess I'll just keep talking to everyone and I'll start repeating things. Something will have to happen soon.

The guards won't let me into the rift; Shady has nothing new to say or sell; Varik doesn't have anything new; no new training. I'm lost. I know this isn't the end, based on what the updates show.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Hey, doing a replay and MITY never implemented the Slave Girls in Book 2. Says Not Yet Implemented when I try to click on the one I sent to my room (Not to be confused with the cows).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IdarksoulsI
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes