CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I really like Mity's art,will he do any new projects?
Well yeah.... An on-hold Ben 10 X Kim Possible X The Dragon Prince collab game: (Ben is the protagonist...obviously, Hasn't been updated since 2020, he did say that he was planning on re-working on it)

[Ren'Py] - [Onhold] - Omnitrixxx [v1.0] [Mity] | F95zone

Teen Tit(an)s Project too: (boi said that he reached forgot tf was the story even about since he was so focused on FET KEKW)

[Ren'Py] - 18Titans [v1.2.0] [Mity] | F95zone

And finally, FET Halloween mini-games: (2019 and 2020)

[Ren'Py] - [Completed] - Four Elements Trainer Spookytimes [2020 release] [Mity] | F95zone

Humor is still god-tier

Thread of pics he drew:

[Collection] - [Comics] - [Pinup] - Mity Collection [2023-01-16] [Mity] | F95zone

Aokiji18

Aug 27, 2022
Well yeah.... An on-hold Ben 10 X Kim Possible X The Dragon Prince collab game: (Ben is the protagonist...obviously, Hasn't been updated since 2020, he did say that he was planning on re-working on it)

[Ren'Py] - [Onhold] - Omnitrixxx [v1.0] [Mity] | F95zone

Teen Tit(an)s Project too: (boi said that he reached forgot tf was the story even about since he was so focused on FET KEKW)

[Ren'Py] - 18Titans [v1.2.0] [Mity] | F95zone

And finally, FET Halloween mini-games: (2019 and 2020)

[Ren'Py] - [Completed] - Four Elements Trainer Spookytimes [2020 release] [Mity] | F95zone

Humor is still god-tier

Thread of pics he drew:

[Collection] - [Comics] - [Pinup] - Mity Collection [2023-01-16] [Mity] | F95zone
thanks bro for the reply

wolfes2002

Jan 5, 2023
guys help im stucked at book3 , it asked me to find the water bender girl but when i go to the tea place nothing happen at all and i can't progress to story at all

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
You think he will do a sequel to FET, when the new AVATAR series drops?
Not - i hope.

Although it should be expected that there will be a sequel to FET, the voice of the people - the voice of god and the money from patrons will certainly be a strong argument. For me (I emphasize - for me), FET is The Last Airbender & Legend of Korra.

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
My version is like two versions ago, but does anyone know why does the title doesn't seem to transition to the stripping version once you hit the endgame (ie, final island with old people versions) anymore? Or do I just need to update to the latest version even though that just does the love route, which I kinda don't care about (or at least until I get bored enough to care)...

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
My version is like two versions ago, but does anyone know why does the title doesn't seem to transition to the stripping version once you hit the endgame (ie, final island with old people versions) anymore? Or do I just need to update to the latest version even though that just does the love route, which I kinda don't care about (or at least until I get bored enough to care)...
... stripping version ...???

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes