Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I really wish MITY would do a proper Ben 10 game.
There's so many kinks they could do in there, all the kinks of FET and 18Titans plus more, and can even make multiple "seasons" like FET. They don't even need to make it a multiverse with Dragon Prince/Kim Possible.

Although I wouldn't mind multiverse, since then they could also do a crossover with FET (with another alt universe of FET that's not FET canon so they don't trigger the ntr screamers)
Could do some hot/degenerate shit if they really wanted, especially with all the milfs/dilfs/teens/other if you know what I mean in the Ben 10 universe.
I agree, a game completely focused on ben 10 would be amazing, here I put some possibilities of versions even the youngs ones if it involved time travel or the famous youth potion..., but my preference is in the other image haha...

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
I agree, a game completely focused on ben 10 would be amazing, here I put some possibilities of versions even the youngs ones if it involved time travel or the famous youth potion..., but my preference is in the other image haha...
Young Gwen is the one he had. And it's the best Gwen. Not to be confused with the newest, even younger Gwen, because quite frankly that art style doesn't do much for me.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
As long as their next game has a bunch of MILFs and possibly some netori I'll be happy with whatever franchise

OPM would be cool, though I'm not as pulled towards the characters since the ladies don't get much screentime, I'd read the manga but I'd prefer to watch it animated and voiced
They all hot tho

ReginaldPper

Apr 23, 2020
I remember playing this game some years back, glad to see it's finally done & is essentially now on post-game-support!

Getting to marry Toph was perfection btw she's the best!!! I was SO BADLY wanting to go back into the past just to stay with her permanently! Screw Aang!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
does anyone have a book 5 start save? I lost all my saves and cant be asked
This save is a love route right at the end of book 4 (the part where you go to the past through the vortexes) it's a Jinora + Korra route and both pregnant (and so is Kuvira).

Or, you could start the game and choose to start from book 5.

forcesage110

Nov 1, 2019
This might be a weird question but is there anyone that's good at modding this game (or the creater themselves works to)

I'm a huge fan of this game. It was one the first games I downloaded and I've loved it since. The quality and content are next level. It is easily a 5/5 game for me. It appeals to almost all of my fetishes (don't kink shame me bro)

Which is why it is (mildly) annoying that the one thing I wanted most from the game is still not possible. All I've wanted since she was introduced was to impregnant Ty Lee (is that so wrong) and that is still not possible in the current version of the game. I understand that the game's creator has other scenes to make and games to create so I don't hold it against him, but I would still like it to be in the game.

So, in an attempt to fix this problem myself, I made several Ty Lee pregnant art assets (not the highest quality perhaps but certainly an high level solid effort) for Book 2 slave route and Book 3 love route and was planning to add them into the story organically by modding the script to add them in. Unfortunately, either my version of the game, my decompiler program, or lack of knowledge and experience in this level of modding has made any attempt to alter the script in any way essentially impossible. Now all I have is a bunch of .png art assest and a dream.

I'm posting this comment here on the off chance someone could help me in this endeavor by providing advice or, in the utmost extreme case, are able to do it for me. I'm afraid I can't offer anything more than my heartfelt thanks, and my hope that this game gets the recognition it deserves. The creators of this game are amazing and all I wish is for me to enjoy this amazing game even more.

P.S. If I do succeed in making the mod I would not be opposed to reposting it here, so long as the creator has no issue with it

CrackedDong

Aug 1, 2021
Im at Book 4, but I got stuck. Any advice on how to fix?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tried reloading older saves and playing through to that point but still. Hardlocked and Blue balled af now unless I grab a save and skip shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Benun

Mar 31, 2022
I'm stuck with this Quest where I have to find the toph in the tunnel. even though I've been looking for it in the tunnel everywhere. does anyone know? Screenshot_2023-02-22-07-58-28-56_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes