Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I really wish MITY would do a proper Ben 10 game.
There's so many kinks they could do in there, all the kinks of FET and 18Titans plus more, and can even make multiple "seasons" like FET. They don't even need to make it a multiverse with Dragon Prince/Kim Possible.

Although I wouldn't mind multiverse, since then they could also do a crossover with FET (with another alt universe of FET that's not FET canon so they don't trigger the ntr screamers)
Could do some hot/degenerate shit if they really wanted, especially with all the milfs/dilfs/teens/other if you know what I mean in the Ben 10 universe.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I really wish MITY would do a proper Ben 10 game.
There's so many kinks they could do in there, all the kinks of FET and 18Titans plus more, and can even make multiple "seasons" like FET. They don't even need to make it a multiverse with Dragon Prince/Kim Possible.

Although I wouldn't mind multiverse, since then they could also do a crossover with FET (with another alt universe of FET that's not FET canon so they don't trigger the ntr screamers)
Could do some hot/degenerate shit if they really wanted, especially with all the milfs/dilfs/teens/other if you know what I mean in the Ben 10 universe.
they did Omnitrixxx more or less as 'proof of concept' but that's not continued afaik.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I agree with Kya, wish she appeared again, like in the afterstory or something... big bummer. IMHO I just can't do Joo Dee, she creeps the heck outta me.
She did appear in the afterstory. That's what Typo is talking about. Kya and Asami pulled into the island with Varrick and Zhu Li a few updates ago. Latest update gave them a blowjob scene.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
She did appear in the afterstory. That's what Typo is talking about. Kya and Asami pulled into the island with Varrick and Zhu Li a few updates ago. Latest update gave them a blowjob scene.
Sorry, wrong Kya then... I've been replaying and I just got past the scene where Kya, Katara's mom, comes in for a blowjob scene. Never really liked Kya, Katara's daughter XD

Reactions: Bertruger

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Kya, Katara's mom, should've really gotten a scene in the Spirit World or something
Ursa deserves some love as well.

Reactions: Bertruger

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
It would be cool to see a Ben 10 game, all the possibilities with the aliens pounding the girls of that universe (mainly Gwen, Charmcaster was hot and Julie as well). In the omniverse reboot (never watched all of it, just a few episodes) they introduced more girls after his shapeshifting dick, (Ester, four armed princess, frog princess, the girl with the cats, that other brat's babysitter or something, his sidekick's sister could also be in the game)

And if there is a cross-over, they could make it with the secret saturdays (Ben liked Zak's milf of a mother) and also Gen Rex (the girls here could be Dr. Holliday -and her sister-, Circe, Breach, Black Knight had that dommy mommy aura, the news presenter woman, Five, and there where 2 girls from HS if I remember right -had to google most of these because I couldn't remember some names)

Last edited:

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Could someone tell me the current state of the game? I've played it many times many years ago but decided to wait for the final game and I was wondering since the version is above 1. :)
Are the 4 routes practically finished?
Is there anything else planned content wise?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Could someone tell me the current state of the game? I've played it many times many years ago but decided to wait for the final game and I was wondering since the version is above 1. :)
Are the 4 routes practically finished?
Is there anything else planned content wise?
lol this seems to be asked on every. single. page...
for several months now.
it's finished as in you can play through the game and come to an end. you will get different turnouts with different paths and decisions.
the status here on this forum isn't [complete] because the artist of MiTy is still tweaking some here and adding some there, past [Final], which is basically stuff he wanted to do for a long time. it was tagged [complete] when it hit ver. 1.0 and the tag was removed after some objections by forum members. likely, someone will have to push the case of re-tag; they won't too eagerly check every thread of the forum and read through them all, to keep their tags onstate.

Reactions: alma001

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
It would be cool to see a Ben 10 game, all the possibilities with the aliens pounding the girls of that universe (mainly Gwen, Charmcaster was hot and Julie as well). In the omniverse reboot (never watched all of it, just a few episodes) they introduced more girls after his shapeshifting dick, (Ester, four armed princess, frog princess, the girl with the cats, that other brat's babysitter or something, his sidekick's sister could also be in the game)

And if there is a cross-over, they could make it with the secret saturdays (Ben liked Zak's milf of a mother) and also Gen Rex (the girls here could be Dr. Holliday -and her sister-, Circe, Breach, Black Knight had that dommy mommy aura, the news presenter woman, Five, and there where 2 girls from HS if I remember right -had to google most of these because I couldn't remember some names)
The Secret Saturday and Generator Rex MILFs were hot :sneaky: not to mention there's many MILFs in the Ben 10 universe as well, like Ben and Gwen's moms, and hell they could even do two versions of Gwen's grandmother, the pink alien one, one that's younger form, and one for the GILF lovers.

Hell they could even do Albedo, the evil Ben 10, and make it a gender bender like Desna/Eska or Beast Boy, to stick to MITY's style. Hell of a lot of potential there. Could even do a slave route with Grandpa Max :KEK: Wouldn't mind seeing him dicking down Gwen or Ben/Gwen's mothers, Tenzin style.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
lol this seems to be asked on every. single. page...
for several months now.
it's finished as in you can play through the game and come to an end. you will get different turnouts with different paths and decisions.
the status here on this forum isn't [complete] because the artist of MiTy is still tweaking some here and adding some there, past [Final], which is basically stuff he wanted to do for a long time. it was tagged [complete] when it hit ver. 1.0 and the tag was removed after some objections by forum members. likely, someone will have to push the case of re-tag; they won't too eagerly check every thread of the forum and read through them all, to keep their tags onstate.
Honestly at this point I'm in favor of having the complete tag added just so this fucking question stops already.

I had the mindset that if people saw the game had the complete tag they would assume it's not being worked on anymore in any form and would be less likely to go and support the creator.

But we're literally seeing this same question asked like 2-5 times on every page. It's tiresome.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dardanit
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes