IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
please i cant seem to get rid of the sword mouse and its distracting. help
Welp, I don't know what I did but now I have this problem. I was skipping through some text and the next thing I know my cursor turned into this devil mustache cursor.
I asked Marty about his and here is his reply:
... I suspect the person having this problem quit the mini-game and went to the main menu or maybe even loaded another save while the cursor was still a knife or moustache. Hence it didn't revert to normal. The solution would be to play the minigame till the end. ...
hm. Guess I'll just keep talking to everyone and I'll start repeating things. Something will have to happen soon.

The guards won't let me into the rift; Shady has nothing new to say or sell; Varik doesn't have anything new; no new training. I'm lost. I know this isn't the end, based on what the updates show.
Talk to Tenzin at night and then take Korra on a trip.
Hey, doing a replay and MITY never implemented the Slave Girls in Book 2. Says Not Yet Implemented when I try to click on the one I sent to my room (Not to be confused with the cows).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never seen this.

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
So is this game like "content completed" or it's still putting content up and these are bug fixes updates?

oddd5

Dec 15, 2020
So I'm stuck in book 4. The love route. I need to find the bookstore, but i was ignorant enough to skip the dialogue. I wasted half an hour trying to guess the combination. Can someone help me with that? What is the route to the bookstore?

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
So is this game like "content completed" or it's still putting content up and these are bug fixes updates?
So tired of this question. Main story is done. Creators are now doing extra post game content for love route and are considering doing the same for the slave route in the future.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Talk to Tenzin at night and then take Korra on a trip.
OK, your quote created magic. Went to see Tenzin again at night, he said something like "What are you doing here?" and went to see Korra and suddenly there's this new option for the trip. No idea why it now is there or if it was there before, why I missed it. Thanks for the encouragement.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
So tired of this question. Main story is done. Creators are now doing extra post game content for love route and are considering doing the same for the slave route in the future.
feel like there should be a disclaimer on the OP at this point

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dixen Chix

jebediahk42

Jun 3, 2018
Btw, are there any way to cheese or remove the element memory minigames for training in the love route book 4? It is just such a pain in the ass.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Due to the non-working saves from books 1 and 2 ... I'm starting FET again :love: No - it's not an excuse - where did you come up with that ? :whistle:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
When do you guys think we'll get a Elevenlabs voice ai mod where all dialogue is voiced? Is this even possible.
Elevenlabs doesn't do well with voices that sound like normal conversation which means most game voices with what we call good voice acting (which tends to be a little stilted) sound amazing, but other things that try to sound natural don't.

Everglades

Dec 10, 2019
Elevenlabs doesn't do well with voices that sound like normal conversation which means most game voices with what we call good voice acting (which tends to be a little stilted) sound amazing, but other things that try to sound natural don't.
It works great with the characters in Avatar, they have the right kinds of accents. Though considering the content of this mod, you'd have to get a fan voice as training data for Toph.

Reactions: Mastershake
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes