bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, what i can do with book, with a lock, founded in grotto treasure? In changelog it say we know everything about it.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
you either get toph pregoo or her mom right? cant get both preggo btw I looked at the wt for the endings in book 1 but I dont understand well the variables, can someone tell me?

Last edited:

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
So starting with love routes was mistake, now it is impossible to go trough slave route without feeling like douche
Don't bother with the slave route in book 4 - it ends somewhere halfway through, and that content was identical to the love route. Just less of everything.

• Angry
Reactions: DarkLink

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Slave Route ... yes, I tried this route in the 2nd book and it was even OK, until I saw Azula defeated and humiliated ... I quickly returned to the old Love Route save.
Of course, I always chose Mai anyway, but it wasn't nice to see Azula mad.

MoonMasters

Aug 4, 2020
I downloaded the game and I can't play it. As a few others have said, I have this huge sword as a cursor that makes the game unplayable. Does anyone know how to fix or is this also gonna go unacknowledged?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
So starting with love routes was mistake, now it is impossible to go trough slave route without feeling like douche
Impossible is too much of a definite term, but I agree that some of the scenes are far off of my own comfort zone. But this is also true for the love route in some rare cases to be fair. Still, you'd miss out on a lot of content in book 2,3 and 4.
Don't bother with the slave route in book 4 - it ends somewhere halfway through, and that content was identical to the love route. Just less of everything.
Book 4 slave route is missing an epilogue for now, but it is story complete. Also, both routes for book 4 are entirely different. There isn't even one scene that's used in both. Maybe you meant book 1?
you either get toph pregoo or her mom right? cant get both preggo btw I looked at the wt for the endings in book 1 but I dont understand well the variables, can someone tell me?
Toph's mom is slave route exclusive and Toph can't get pregnant in slave route. She can though in love route.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
please i cant seem to get rid of the sword mouse and its distracting. help
That has to be something on your end. I've never had my cursor turn into a sword while playing this game. Look at your cursor options in windows and change your options there.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Book 4 slave route is missing an epilogue for now, but it is story complete. Also, both routes for book 4 are entirely different. There isn't even one scene that's used in both. Maybe you meant book 1?
Nah i've replayed the book 4 slave route when the game was "final" (book 5 epilogue) and there was literally nothing i haven't seen yet. Perhaps the text is different, but the scenes are all identical. And it simply ends somewhere along the way.

Perhaps you can post a few pics of unique slave route scenes? So we can see it isn't just less scenes with different "dialogue"

• Angry
Reactions: shmurfer

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
please i cant seem to get rid of the sword mouse and its distracting. help
That has to be something on your end. I've never had my cursor turn into a sword while playing this game. Look at your cursor options in windows and change your options there.
I recognize that knife as an art asset of the game, so it may be a bug. But the first thing you do if you report bugs is to say which version you play and on what platform. At least it's the first time I get to see a picture ...
Nah i've replayed the book 4 slave route when the game was "final" (book 5 epilogue) and there was literally nothing i haven't seen yet. Perhaps the text is different, but the scenes are all identical. And it simply ends somewhere along the way.

Perhaps you can post a few pics of unique slave route scenes? So we can see it isn't just less scenes with different "dialogue"
I could do that, but I don't care that much today, sorry. The fact you play as Tenzin in the slave route and as an unknown, young air bender in the love route, should be enough to verify my statement. Maybe you jumped right to the end and only played the epilogue? If so that's love route only right now. Slave route ends with an orgy at the South Pole compound.

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
I could do that, but I don't care that much today, sorry. The fact you play as Tenzin in the slave route and as an unknown, young air bender in the love route, should be enough to verify my statement. Maybe you jumped right to the end and only played the epilogue? If so that's love route only right now. Slave route ends with an orgy at the South Pole compound.
Basically you're saying - the MC has a different name, and the game ends halfway through at the south pole.

My words, except the MC name (would never notice when holding down CTRL for 2 hours)

• Angry
Reactions: DarkLink
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes