Drakknation

Oct 18, 2018
So I am probably incredibly stupid but I'm currently stuck on book 3. After getting the 5 wood and 5 steel Toph said to meet her back at the village, I go to the village and nothing happens. I click on the house and it tells me to find Katara to get leverage on Toph and thats it. I cannot find her anywhere, please help.

Drakknation

Oct 18, 2018
So I am probably incredibly stupid but I'm currently stuck on book 3. After getting the 5 wood and 5 steel Toph said to meet her back at the village, I go to the village and nothing happens. I click on the house and it tells me to find Katara to get leverage on Toph and thats it. I cannot find her anywhere, please help.
Redownloaded the game and now it works fine, idk what happened

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
they should bring Jorina to the island and have a threesome with Jinora, it would be funny and hot hahaha
But they don't know about Jorina , so making that possibly could be chapter long
On the other hand hewing everyone (young-adult-elder) version to have fun hmmmmmmm

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
But they don't know about Jorina , so making that possibly could be chapter long
On the other hand hewing everyone (young-adult-elder) version to have fun hmmmmmmm
They could easily handwave it by saying something like Toph inviting the swamp girls out to ember island and Jorina coming along. Some slight shock that Jorina looks just like Jinora and some comments about how she's all over the MC and missed him. Jinora being mad innitially and then teasing him about it, and then a threesome Jinora/Jorina/MC This epilogue is all about adding content that Mitty wanted to do but didn't fit into the original books after all.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Given the state of the game (as in complete but still getting content updates) what are the chances of getting new, non preggo scenes for some of the characters? I wish the better mature ladies got more scenes, i.e. Kya, Lin, Su. Specially Kya tho since she has no scenes where she gets properly tamed and bred.
Also, my god there are so many Toph scenes. Are that many ppl attracted to Toph that much?

forcesage110

Nov 1, 2019
Hello, it's me again. I've been doing so light modding (changed a few composition scripts and added images to match) when I ran into this error. Anyone know how to fix it without undoing my work

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/bk3/composites/tylee_composites.rpy", line 6, in script
image azst azst01 = Composite((1000,720),
Exception: Not a displayable: (<Fixed at 55669d10>,)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1025, in execute
renpy.exports.image(self.imgname, img)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 386, in image
d = renpy.easy.displayable(d)
File "renpy/easy.py", line 139, in displayable
raise Exception("Not a displayable: %r" % (d,))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Four Elements Trainer 1.0.3b
Fri Mar 3 08:41:09 2023

forcesage110

Nov 1, 2019
Hello, it's me again. I've been doing so light modding (changed a few composition scripts and added images to match) when I ran into this error. Anyone know how to fix it without undoing my work

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1025, in execute
renpy.exports.image(self.imgname, img)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 386, in image
d = renpy.easy.displayable(d)
File "renpy/easy.py", line 139, in displayable
raise Exception("Not a displayable: %r" % (d,))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
Four Elements Trainer 1.0.3b
Fri Mar 3 08:41:09 2023
Nevermind, I figured it out

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Is it me or is book 4 underwhelming compared to the other chapters?
I like B4 slave, but I thought it was pretty unfocused and actually a bit too mean in a couple spots. I did like B4 Love route though, it's pretty long, but there's almost none of the weird mini-games you need to constantly play to make money (I always just cheated because the games were pretty janky), it's much more focused and has an idea of what it wants to do/be. Over all I liked B4, but I will admit it suffers from a bit of bloat because it's all of LoK stuffed into a single book in a sense.

Reactions: k8117171

forcesage110

Nov 1, 2019
Hi commenting again to say, I actually finished the mod I mentioned I was making below. However, I've run into an odd problem when I considered uploading it. Currently the mod would only work if one decompiles the rpa files into rpyc and rpy files, which the game doesn't do at base. Apparently, if placed into the file raw, one would run into multiple files being defined twice leading to it not running. Anyone know how to address this issue, it would be very helpful. While I could upload the entire modded game, this is a level of pain I don't really want to deal with (especially since I would have to upload a new one for every new version) I would love to upload just the modded files and forget.

This might be a weird question but is there anyone that's good at modding this game (or the creater themselves works to)

I'm a huge fan of this game. It was one the first games I downloaded and I've loved it since. The quality and content are next level. It is easily a 5/5 game for me. It appeals to almost all of my fetishes (don't kink shame me bro)

Which is why it is (mildly) annoying that the one thing I wanted most from the game is still not possible. All I've wanted since she was introduced was to impregnant Ty Lee (is that so wrong) and that is still not possible in the current version of the game. I understand that the game's creator has other scenes to make and games to create so I don't hold it against him, but I would still like it to be in the game.

So, in an attempt to fix this problem myself, I made several Ty Lee pregnant art assets (not the highest quality perhaps but certainly an high level solid effort) for Book 2 slave route and Book 3 love route and was planning to add them into the story organically by modding the script to add them in. Unfortunately, either my version of the game, my decompiler program, or lack of knowledge and experience in this level of modding has made any attempt to alter the script in any way essentially impossible. Now all I have is a bunch of .png art assest and a dream.

I'm posting this comment here on the off chance someone could help me in this endeavor by providing advice or, in the utmost extreme case, are able to do it for me. I'm afraid I can't offer anything more than my heartfelt thanks, and my hope that this game gets the recognition it deserves. The creators of this game are amazing and all I wish is for me to enjoy this amazing game even more.

P.S. If I do succeed in making the mod I would not be opposed to reposting it here, so long as the creator has no issue with it

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Damn, is the game still unfinished? I finished the current version already and it looks like a completed game, but it doesn't have the "completed" tag.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes