Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Sorry to ask but how do i get into 5th book? (i guess epilogue?) Please just bless me with save when 5th book starts if i need to finish other books for it cuz as always i lost my saves on another computer

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Sorry to ask but how do i get into 5th book? (i guess epilogue?) Please just bless me with save when 5th book starts if i need to finish other books for it cuz as always i lost my saves on another computer
There's a save on page 1533:
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v1-0-3b-mity.730/post-10122614
Please read the last handful of pages in the future, or use the thread search function. Saves are littered throughout the thread and are shared quite frequently.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
The Slave Route of Book 4 is so fucking different than the Love Route...
Yeah. A combination of one of the creators not doing well around the time B4S was being created, and the slave routes in general being a loose collection of kinks instead of a more coherent story we really got a strange book.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Okay, this time I did go to Ember Island. A pity we can't see many of the scenes like those of Katara from book 1 or others, but it's good enough.

Reactions: splamo

CrackedDong

Aug 1, 2021
I've waited, updated, started a fresh save, and still can't get past an error screen on the b4 love. Stuck in swamp after sucking the air out of 2 dudes lungs, pls help I just want to progress.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I've waited, updated, started a fresh save, and still can't get past an error screen on the b4 love. Stuck in swamp after sucking the air out of 2 dudes lungs, pls help I just want to progress.
Try just hitting "ignore" until you get past that scene. I've had to do that a couple times.

CrackedDong

Aug 1, 2021
Try just hitting "ignore" until you get past that scene. I've had to do that a couple times.
Thanks, I'll keep trying, as that's my go to for Ren'py issues unless it is actually listed as incomplete. For this issue I have to hit ignore twice and then it just gets sent back to map, click any of the options and "Jikki Introduce scene" fails to load again. Repeat regardless of map spot or times ignored.

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
A lot of players really wanted to see a broken Korra and Marty always wants to please his audience. Also, this book suffered a lot from the development shenanigans caused by cbob's illness. Despite the name, FET isn't really a trainer game in my opinion, in the sense where you train the girls and they enjoy it and want more. But to be fair it is called "slave route".

Except for sex role play, I never was nor will be a fan of degrading women (or anyone really), so I'm glad Mity does a good job with the love routes. It's a bummer book 1 is not at the same level the other books are though.

Btw., for a children's show, it's astonishing Korra consistently gets abused and treated badly, she's a teenager for fuck's sake. Also, I won't buy the lesbian ending they gave her, absolutely came out of the blue. If someone deserved to be in Mity's slave route, it's the writers of the show.
Eh. Fire Nations slave route was less than mild. Was actually pretty sweet in some parts. Chapter 4's slave route and chapter 1 were the only chapters I'd label as trainers. Both of chapter 3's routes were their own stories, and chapter 2's routes were similiar, but also very different from each other at the same time.

slick05

Oct 13, 2017
Cant seem to input my name on the apk.. just keeps taking me back to the keyboard, pressing enter does nothing.

Further research is showing its because on android instead of "enter", its a return key. So there's no actual way to input??? HELP

Last edited:

jefsonadspn

Oct 2, 2022
Okay, this time I did go to Ember Island. A pity we can't see many of the scenes like those of Katara from book 1 or others, but it's good enough.
How did you get past collect driftwood. Collected five of them tried every option no progress. Borrowed the camera beat kuveria etc how do you get to the bonfire opal mentioned?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How did you get past collect driftwood. Collected five of them tried every option no progress. Borrowed the camera beat kuveria etc how do you get to the bonfire opal mentioned?
Driftwood? Like, while in Ember Island? No idea, I haven't gotten there yet.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes