rajawali34

Jun 24, 2018
With the next realease avatar animated series from this year until 2027 I can't wait what Mity can do with those in the future

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
A lot of players really wanted to see a broken Korra and Marty always wants to please his audience. Also, this book suffered a lot from the development shenanigans caused by cbob's illness. Despite the name, FET isn't really a trainer game in my opinion, in the sense where you train the girls and they enjoy it and want more. But to be fair it is called "slave route".

Except for sex role play, I never was nor will be a fan of degrading women (or anyone really), so I'm glad Mity does a good job with the love routes. It's a bummer book 1 is not at the same level the other books are though.

Btw., for a children's show, it's astonishing Korra consistently gets abused and treated badly, she's a teenager for fuck's sake. Also, I won't buy the lesbian ending they gave her, absolutely came out of the blue. If someone deserved to be in Mity's slave route, it's the writers of the show.
You'll probably laugh, but for me FET is just... purebred RPG! As for Korra - it seems that the sequel to The Last Airbender is not a cartoon ... for children. I'm already quite an old horse (after reading the posts of some forum members - I feel almost ... a mammoth) - and after buying a Blu-ray box with the full collection of Avatar - I watched it twice in a few days ... especially in Legend of Korra, I found a disturbing amount of truth about our world and how it works - kids won't even catch a fraction of the shadowy content of this animated series.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You'll probably laugh, but for me FET is just... purebred RPG! As for Korra - it seems that the sequel to The Last Airbender is not a cartoon ... for children. I'm already quite an old horse (after reading the posts of some forum members - I feel almost ... a mammoth) - and after buying a Blu-ray box with the full collection of Avatar - I watched it twice in a few days ... especially in Legend of Korra, I found a disturbing amount of truth about our world and how it works - kids won't even catch a fraction of the shadowy content of this animated series.
I feel you. I finished rewatching Airbender last night and just started with Korra and... Damn. that's a good thing though, I want a show I can enjoy and not some shit like DB Super.

Reactions: Shad0wB

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Hello all! It's time for a new art assets update. Number 70! It may not sound as exciting as 69, but there's a little something extra in this update. I'm keeping it as a different download so as not to inflate the real update with something which you might not be interested in.

First off, here's the link to the normal art assets update for FET:

Okay the little extra thing is basically a standalone version of the mini-game where you could fight Kuvira in a fist fight. I wanted to try out a few things and added Korra in her original and older form as well. There's no special reward for beating them or anything of the like. So if only seeing their tiddies go up and down isn't enough for you this standalone mini-game will have very little to no appeal to you.

Links are below and to qive you a quick impression, I added a few pics of it below the links

sangri31

Apr 9, 2018
I just started playing this one, and so far it's great. Playing as Tenzin i can't help but imagine J.K. Simmons' voice for his lines. It's hard not to with great lines like, "How about a tall, frothy mug of- WHAT THE #@$& ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

So far, this is pretty solid. I can't wait to finish it and leave a great review

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
...No, of course not. I mean, this game is god tier, but there are many more worth erotic games here.
After all, this is one of the few erotic productions worth playing again, apart from - because I know - "Subverse" - probably the only one apart from FET that I can recommend with a clear conscience, although it is completely different and - probably aimed at a completely different group of recipients - productions.

Witchesforeveryone

Mar 18, 2018
You'll find out what that little book with a lock is all about. The one you found in the treasure chest in the grotto. Was it really left behind by pirates in the past?! you'll find out
What exactly needs to be done for this? I found a treasure in a grotto, but the book found there has never been mentioned anywhere else.

Oct 13, 2019
Hello all! It's time for a new art assets update. Number 70! It may not sound as exciting as 69, but there's a little something extra in this update. I'm keeping it as a different download so as not to inflate the real update with something which you might not be interested in.

First off, here's the link to the normal art assets update for FET:

Okay the little extra thing is basically a standalone version of the mini-game where you could fight Kuvira in a fist fight. I wanted to try out a few things and added Korra in her original and older form as well. There's no special reward for beating them or anything of the like. So if only seeing their tiddies go up and down isn't enough for you this standalone mini-game will have very little to no appeal to you.

Links are below and to qive you a quick impression, I added a few pics of it below the links

Aye this is awesome. looking forward to any future add-ons to this minigame

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes