APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Damn, is the game still unfinished? I finished the current version already and it looks like a completed game, but it doesn't have the "completed" tag.

Essentially complete but the game dev is adding scenes and fixes here and there... Story wise it is complete.

Reactions: Crusado

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Essentially complete but the game dev is adding scenes and fixes here and there... Story wise it is complete.
I didn't even know there was an epilogue at Ember Island after book 4, I didn't unlock it in version 1.0. How do I get there?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I didn't even know there was an epilogue at Ember Island after book 4, I didn't unlock it in version 1.0. How do I get there?
wish I could tell you I have not played that part, have limited band width after I realized Mity was going to keep popping out up dates that require you to re-DL the game every time I decided to wait to see all the new content. After the main story finished , I stopped playing for a while...

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Thats' it? Well that's simple.
Yep, that's it. It's an epilogue to the book, so it's essentially a giant collection of sex scenes, some mild story, and a little Halloween event. The main story is all finished by this point and you're basically honeymooning on orgy island. Some of your choices in B4 open up specific scenes on the island, so if you want access to everything you have to be a bit of a degenerate ;).

Reactions: Crusado

k8117171

Jan 13, 2023
I like B4 slave, but I thought it was pretty unfocused and actually a bit too mean in a couple spots. I did like B4 Love route though, it's pretty long, but there's almost none of the weird mini-games you need to constantly play to make money (I always just cheated because the games were pretty janky), it's much more focused and has an idea of what it wants to do/be. Over all I liked B4, but I will admit it suffers from a bit of bloat because it's all of LoK stuffed into a single book in a sense.
Yeah thats what i thought, the whole shit with Tenzin putting on a mask and spread fear to Korra does not really fit in with the rest of the game (My experiance B1 Slave, B2 Slave, B3 love, B4 Slave). I dont know if the love route has the same story or if Korras pumped up character is the same but i am not finished with B4 yet. Also the fact that Korra (slaveroute) is obviously a lesbian and does not care nor really gets corrupted from tenzin. I mean he takes her virginity and she does not even "flinch" nor seems to "enjoy" it and her first kiss is taken by someone else. Also there really is not much talking that gives a deepth like the other books do.
BUT i could be very wrong, i am just at the point where Korra had her Vcard taken and at this point i am really not hyped to play more like i was with the other books.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah thats what i thought, the whole shit with Tenzin putting on a mask and spread fear to Korra does not really fit in with the rest of the game (My experiance B1 Slave, B2 Slave, B3 love, B4 Slave). I dont know if the love route has the same story or if Korras pumped up character is the same but i am not finished with B4 yet. Also the fact that Korra (slaveroute) is obviously a lesbian and does not care nor really gets corrupted from tenzin. I mean he takes her virginity and she does not even "flinch" nor seems to "enjoy" it and her first kiss is taken by someone else. Also there really is not much talking that gives a deepth like the other books do.
BUT i could be very wrong, i am just at the point where Korra had her Vcard taken and at this point i am really not hyped to play more like i was with the other books.
A lot of players really wanted to see a broken Korra and Marty always wants to please his audience. Also, this book suffered a lot from the development shenanigans caused by cbob's illness. Despite the name, FET isn't really a trainer game in my opinion, in the sense where you train the girls and they enjoy it and want more. But to be fair it is called "slave route".

Except for sex role play, I never was nor will be a fan of degrading women (or anyone really), so I'm glad Mity does a good job with the love routes. It's a bummer book 1 is not at the same level the other books are though.

Btw., for a children's show, it's astonishing Korra consistently gets abused and treated badly, she's a teenager for fuck's sake. Also, I won't buy the lesbian ending they gave her, absolutely came out of the blue. If someone deserved to be in Mity's slave route, it's the writers of the show.

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Despite knowing that the game is essentially completed. I do wonder if MITY plans on making another game? Not counting on the Teen Titans one since that one is an old release but not nearly as old as FET.

Feb 10, 2020
Just curious, what was your guy's first playthroughs like? I ended up going slave slave love love. Feel it works pretty well, exception of a few inconsistencies. Does a good job of telling a story of mc becoming less of a shitbag over the books if you're doing stuff like releasing the slaves in book 2 and whatnot. Pos, dick, jerk, kinda decent guy

Potatobrain

Jun 9, 2017
Ayo i started ember island with preg ravka / kuvira, and now i cant seem to get the new bounce / swuimsuit scene with her, no matter if i undo preg in the shack or not.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Just curious, what was your guy's first playthroughs like? I ended up going slave slave love love. Feel it works pretty well, exception of a few inconsistencies. Does a good job of telling a story of mc becoming less of a shitbag over the books if you're doing stuff like releasing the slaves in book 2 and whatnot. Pos, dick, jerk, kinda decent guy
I've been playing this game since only upto book 2 was out. The first time I played I did slave/slave, and then love/love. I generally prefer the love routes if taken as a whole, but there are some specific kinks in the slave routes that I keep going back for (the hypnosis in B3S is really good for example, or making Korra lick Pema while she thinks it's Asami...also B4S Pema in general, stuff like that).

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Toph is one of the most popular characters in the show. I'm not even a fan of loli but got into this game anxiously awaiting her book because she manages to be one of few lolis I make an exception for.
Well she is a Cinamon roll, must protect.

May 11, 2020
Started with the slave routes when book 2 was finishing and after slave routes I did the love routes. Continued doing slave route first, since slave route was usually the one that was developed before the love route. I prefer the love routes but slave routes are fun in their own way, especially book 2 but that goes for the love route as well.

But I anxiously awaited each update for book 3 since Toph became the main girl, even though I prefer Mai.

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Damn, is the game still unfinished? I finished the current version already and it looks like a completed game, but it doesn't have the "completed" tag.
Buddy as long as you pay the game will never end, moderate you will be able to fuck their grandchildren too. :ROFLMAO:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Buddy as long as you pay the game will never end, moderate you will be able to fuck their grandchildren too. :ROFLMAO:
Well I'm happy I can actually do every girl now. I don't remember being able to do Ikki back in 1.0.1, but I now can. Honestly though? This game is too fun to end, I wouldn't it being eternal.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes