yuvce

Dec 8, 2020
FET v.1.0.4b (From Kemono.party)

MEGA links:

Unfortunately, the MEGA link for the Mac version isn't available.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
He means that you can have sex with jinora in the Halloween special
yeah yeah, I've been thinking and would prefer another new game at this point, Marty said he was curious about the Harry Potter game, it has all the premises for a trainer game + corruption, innocent schoolgirls with varied personalities, spells for battle and lewed things, plot with you know Who, potion to lewed things, action with sports or training the students, battles with a fighting system, it would be a more interactive and dynamic version of the witch trainer

Daniel_83929

Mar 22, 2023
Mercy ... Just type in the search engine (even google) Four Elements Trainer book 4 love route and filter as video ... you will get many results, then you should be able to handle it, right?

BTW - why can't you actually install the game ? Parents are watching ?.. :WaitWhat:
I have no way of downloading the game all the downloads just don’t work and I also have searched it up but all videos of it are deleted

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FourElementsTrainer-1.0.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

noioso

Apr 23, 2020
Hi, I can't pass book 2 after I returned from Amber Island, I passed my save, I don't know if it's a bug or if I forgot to do something

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Immediately on start up
Do you have the same problem on build 1.0.4b? Looks like a python interpreter bug. There are several explanations, and you should rule out some bizarre hardware conflict first. Other than deleting the files and re-extracting, which is the simplest, create a virtual machine with some quick Linux distro, for example with VirtualBox software, and download the Linux FET version. Let me know how it went.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes