Jan 28, 2023
So i've been following this game off and on since abouuut 2017 now i think.
Been more inactive in the last updates lol because it's just epilogue no story. :(
But i've been wondering, i haven't been able to get any of the Ikki scenes replaying Book 5?
Is there anything i'm missing or were they removed?

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
So i've been following this game off and on since abouuut 2017 now i think.
Been more inactive in the last updates lol because it's just epilogue no story. :(
But i've been wondering, i haven't been able to get any of the Ikki scenes replaying Book 5?
Is there anything i'm missing or were they removed?
Okay... *deep breathes*
First of all....

No, they are NOT removed

Secondly, there are only 2 ways to access Ikki's scenes

1- Go back to where you had to carry Korra through the Snow Storm in Book 4's Love Route and go for ''Well...'' and then ''Be Ambiguous'' then you can access ALLLL of the loli scenes whenever possible and the rest is self-explanatory.

Or

2- Get a save of somebody who has done it already. lol

Just in case you went for 2...:

You're welcome!

Jan 28, 2023
Okay... *deep breathes*
First of all....

No, they are NOT removed

1- Go back to where you had to carry Korra through the Snow Storm in Book 4's Love Route and go for ''Well...'' and then ''Be Ambiguous'' then you can access ALLLL of the loli scenes whenever possible and the rest is self-explanatory.

Or

You're welcome!
Ur a legend bro thx

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
There are a lot of different possibilities for the epilogue now, so there's no easy answer without more information. Obviously, for Senna to appear, Korra has to be on Ember Island. Then all girls up to Izumi had to have their anal scene (winning at card game triggers them) before she will arrive at the island.
Yep, I think that was only thing missing to progress. Thanks!

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Alrighty, I played this Game through the whole Slave Route and was playing bit by bit through Love Route Book 4. But I was taking my sweet ass time and over time I changed my SSD because old one just fkin died and now my savegames are gone. (It has been some time now)

I remember I can skip books but what about the choices you could do in them?
Like if I start the game and skip straight to Book 4 Love Route am I able to recreate my choices up to that point?

Saw the update and I was like "Hey, time to continue where I left off" and remembered "Oh yeah, my savegames are gone".
I always questioned and belittled the people who post that their hard drive died and are now asking for saves but now that it happened to me...well :HideThePain:

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Alrighty, I played this Game through the whole Slave Route and was playing bit by bit through Love Route Book 4. But I was taking my sweet ass time and over time I changed my SSD because old one just fkin died and now my savegames are gone. (It has been some time now)

Like if I start the game and skip straight to Book 4 Love Route am I able to recreate my choices up to that point?

Saw the update and I was like "Hey, time to continue where I left off" and remembered "Oh yeah, my savegames are gone".
I always questioned and belittled the people who post that their hard drive died and are now asking for saves but now that it happened to me...well :HideThePain:
No, you won't be able to recreate your choices......sadly...It'll be kinda truncated

It's confirmed by the dev himself
You'll see that where you ask the Spirit/Nagina (Whoever you choose...or in your case will choose..)
1686601496150.png

....and sorry for your loss btw...nobody deserves that

Edit: Here's a save to just jump to Book 4 without having to do all books all over again (All 3 Books are Love Route btw)

You're welcome!

Nobody deserves that!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

aynaban

Jun 12, 2020
can
FET V.1.0.5b - Early Access (Patreon)

Finally! I got the early access version ready. Originally I wanted this to be the last build for the love route epilogue before I'd start with the slave route epilogue again. Alas, I didn't succeed at that, but I did add a way to end the pregnancies in a slightly more organic way. Don't expect much out of that. I needed it to be simple and not impact anyone who doesn't want the pregnancies to end. As simple as it is, it created a lot(aloooot!) of bugs for me during the creation of this build!

ps. I fixed a bug which might have blocked you from proceeding during the epilogue IF you only chose Jinora during the end of book 4 love route. If so, repeat the anal scene and you should be able to proceed again.

So this build will continue the love route epilogue. In the next build I'll make certain to "end it" so I can move back to the slave route epilogue. Keep in mind though, I don't intend for the epilogue to have a hard stop.

I tried making this build as stable as I can, but if you encounter problems you can let me know in the comments or by sending me a direct message. Both ways are fine and appreciated. If you have other things you want to mention besides bugs etc, that's perfectly fine too! As for the new content, I'll write a short changelog at the bottom of this post.

Thanks and I hope you'll like the build!

Links below!

- pc version - alt link
- Mac version - alt link
- android version - alt link
can you kindly also post an older PC hardware link? thank you in advance.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

maybe this helps.. and i already know i will regret upping saves just this once, because that's where the naggin' might take off from..
a zipped of my saves, pretty much whenever i wanted to go different directions on a decision.. careful though, some of those (esp. bk1-3) are really old and may not be compatible with the latest version of the game. however there's the chance that the game can do it's checks with them just 'being there' on startup, and you get your endgame/epilogue chioces. i'm curious if it works. ===> View attachment FET_saves.zip

and btw i do keep old-real-deal-hardware-HDD running, because they're affordable and last 10s of years.
SSD aren't even on the market that long, and being mere pimped chips, prone to fatalities.
yes they're faster. i don't mind waiting a minute longer for a game to load.
system disk, SSD, fine by me. for saves, storage and whatnot, a HDD might just be the right extra.

*edit* found a typo. now it's mine.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
man i love avatar so i LOVE this game

Reactions: Maid Lain

angelogwapo619

Mar 28, 2023
Okay... *deep breathes*
First of all....

No, they are NOT removed

Or

You're welcome!
does this work on android save too?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Edit: Here's a save to just jump to Book 4 without having to do all books all over again (All 3 Books are Love Route btw)

You're welcome!

Nobody deserves that!
maybe this helps.. and i already know i will regret upping saves just this once, because that's where the naggin' might take off from..
a zipped of my saves, pretty much whenever i wanted to go different directions on a decision.. careful though, some of those (esp. bk1-3) are really old and may not be compatible with the latest version of the game. however there's the chance that the game can do it's checks with them just 'being there' on startup, and you get your endgame/epilogue chioces. i'm curious if it works. ===> View attachment FET_saves.zip

and btw i do keep old-real-deal-hardware-HDD running, because they're affordable and last 10s of years.
SSD aren't even on the market that long, and being mere pimped chips, prone to fatalities.
yes they're faster. i don't mind waiting a minute longer for a game to load.
system disk, SSD, fine by me. for saves, storage and whatnot, a HDD might just be the right extra.
Thanks, when I find my motivation again I will test the saves out and tinker with them.

I already see myself holding CTRL for several hours because the game up to book 4 is long and now while writing it dawns on me...that damn grind for the crab games in book 3...oof. Damn

• Haha
Reactions: F1forhalp

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Thanks, when I find my motivation again I will test the saves out and tinker with them.

I already see myself holding CTRL for several hours because the game up to book 4 is long and now while writing it dawns on me...that damn grind for the crab games in book 3...oof. Damn
Actually there's an alternative for skipping

1- Go to the settings AKA preferences and activate ''Skip all messages'' (You've probably..no..CERTAINLY have done that)
2- Click/Tap on ''Start Skipping'' (It's Hotkey is The ''Tab'' button btw) and it'll start skipping without having to Hold CTRL

Oh and since I don't know at which point you've reached at Book 4's love route...The save I've sent is set at the VERY start of Book 4 Love Route to avoid spoilers!

Also the crab game is optional....yet fun and worthy...

How do you activate the new scenes? The Izumi glasses
In order to activate the Izumi glasses one, You MUST have done ALL of the following first:

1- Helping Azula win cards AND give it to her in the bum (Anal)
2- Izumi will get curious and would want to try Anal too
3- Wait for 3 days so that Hawky gets the lube (Yes, you can mess up the message AND it won't affect anything)
4- DON'T help anybody at cards and you'll see the button ''Izumi'' at The Shack at night then give it to her too
5- The next day, get out of The Shack and return to it and you'll find that she has lost her glasses and you'd need to find it.

TL;DR (That doesn't look to long to me but....just in case)

Explore both of her AND her Mother's previous scenes

AS for how to find it.....
1- Go to the beach where you can meet Ikki and Opal and then click on/ tap ''Ikki''
2- Ask Ikki to make Hawky go fetch the glasses for you
3- Go back to The Shack to give the glasses back to her......but she isn't even there! That's where we go to step
4- Get out of The Shack and you'll find a new location has popped up!, you'll find her there and then you can return her glasses to her!

1686661186434.png
Aaaaand you'll have another Izumi scene!

You're welcome once again!

does this work on android save too?
I haven't tried that tbh, I don't even have it on Android.
Which means that there's only one way to find out...

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Actually there's an alternative for skipping

1- Go to the settings AKA preferences and activate ''Skip all messages'' (You've probably..no..CERTAINLY have done that)
2- Click/Tap on ''Start Skipping'' (It's Hotkey is The ''Tab'' button btw) and it'll start skipping without having to Hold CTRL

Oh and since I don't know at which point you've reached at Book 4's love route...The save I've sent is set at the VERY start of Book 4 Love Route to avoid spoilers!

Also the crab game is optional....yet fun and worthy...
You bet I already activated that xD

I left of in Book 4 after reaching the Air Island? forgot the name. Basically the last thing I did was to shack granny azula. Dunno how much left of the book was but it felt like I was pretty far in.

The crab game was funny...for one playthrough only. After that it overstays its welcome imo.
I reached Ember Island now in Book 2 and I forgot the crab game starts actually there. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: CluckPover
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes