IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Yeah I saw a few comments about that. Something about some incest and loli in book 4 and the naga polar bear beastiality being removed. But I've seen other claim it's still in there, if you follow a specifc order of prompts. So whether anything is trully missing is a bit confusing to get unless I play again.

Which I prolly won't until the game is fully complete since I've already waited this long anyway.
As long as Marty lives, the game will never be complete. He said multiple times, he will add things when he’s in the mood to do so. But he also said he considers the game finished as in they delivered the product. Everything that will be added now is a bonus.
The story of the game is complete for both routes. No content has been removed.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
What missing content are we talking about? I was wondering if this is worth getting a full playthrough or should I wait for some more patches.
Mity adds something new to the epilogue, that is new content, therefore game isn't done even though its a sex scene of characters you've already seen having sex.

If you're wanting to play the game for the story, it's already done. Afterwards if you do chapter 4 on love route you go to ember island on permanent vacation with everyone you chose and live your days out in a forever fuckfest. Once the final update for the love epilogue comes out, mity will then focus on the slave route epilogue where you go to the start of chapter 4's love route timeline wise, where presumably instead of going through with chapter 4's love route, you just end kuvira's threat by flexing your fully awakened future avatar power, and then you will live your days out in a forever fuckfest, possibly in the south pole's lotus compound instead.

Yeah I saw a few comments about that. Something about some incest and loli in book 4 and the naga polar bear beastiality being removed. But I've seen other claim it's still in there, if you follow a specifc order of prompts. So whether anything is trully missing is a bit confusing to get unless I play again.

Which I prolly won't until the game is fully complete since I've already waited this long anyway.
It's in there, you just have to pick prompts that agree with those choices. Someone who doesn't like loli will never see the optional loli content because they'll naturally avoid any of those choices that even come close to it. Someone wanting to play it has to pick each and every option related to it aggressively during chapter 4 on both routes. Assumedly it's the same for beastiality, people haven't talked about it as much.

Last edited:

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
quick question, did mity ever fixed that scene after you "domed" korra in the slave route, when you offer her a "whole milk" shake? last i played that, even after she has already become slutified, if you teller her you "booster" her drink, she barfs it out, and the player says he was kidding.

why not change it to her instead of barfing, giving a smile and saying "oh, i know" and then going back to drink it again? could even expand it to a "too bad it was too little... wouldnt mind a refil" or a "i heard some people like to dunk their fries in their shakes... maybe next time you could offer it as a dipping sauce".

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Perfect, so as long as I pick the love route I can go through the entire game?
You can go through the entire game on slave route, just after the main story is over you get a tiny snippet of an epilogue and 1 orgy that doesn't lead to a game over. More will come after the love epilogue is done

Is Book 5/Epilogue for Slave Route set in stone?

Not gonna lie I enjoyed my time more on slave routes but imo you can feel the dedication and content more on love routes from the devs.
Thats why I am asking.
Feels like they call it quits after they are done with love epilogue and go full throtlle on their other game.
They mentioned that sentiment and pledged slave route epilogue will get the second pass treatment this time.

quick question, did mity ever fixed that scene after you "domed" korra in the slave route, when you offer her a "whole milk" shake? last i played that, even after she has already become slutified, if you teller her you "booster" her drink, she barfs it out, and the player says he was kidding.

why not change it to her instead of barfing, giving a smile and saying "oh, i know" and then going back to drink it again? could even expand it to a "too bad it was too little... wouldnt mind a refil" or a "i heard some people like to dunk their fries in their shakes... maybe next time you could offer it as a dipping sauce".
Worked on mine, didn't play at launch, probably fixed? She basically does what you said.

Reactions: ogr blanc

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
You can go through the entire game on slave route, just after the main story is over you get a tiny snippet of an epilogue and 1 orgy that doesn't lead to a game over. More will come after the love epilogue is done

They mentioned that sentiment and pledged slave route epilogue will get the second pass treatment this time.

Worked on mine, didn't play at launch, probably fixed? She basically does what you said.
noice gonna try it later

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
What do you mean with second pass treatment? xD

My first assumption is that they acknowledge the diversity in content between Love/Slave routes and that they want to put effort in the slave epilogue?

bigboy420

May 27, 2018
What folder do I put the new download save into ???
It'll be akin to this, depending where you have it saved on the drive.
C:\games\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.1.0.5b-pc\game\saves

make sure it follows the names such as 09-05-LT1.save or else they might not show.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
What do you mean with second pass treatment? xD

My first assumption is that they acknowledge the diversity in content between Love/Slave routes and that they want to put effort in the slave epilogue?
The difference in slave - love content before now was slave route was inventing a new place to tell a story, and love route already has that blueprint there and can focus on making the story as good as possible.

This time slave route gets to have a more optimal epilogue.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
soo this was 5 years ago. is Ty Lee gonna get preggo at some point? not complaining but its one of the best girls
love the game in fact
Maybe 5 years seems like a long production time - but if you're thinking which Patronite project is worth your hard-earned money - FET is it! And I'm writing this - TOTALLY SERIOUS!

Reactions: cocomiel1

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Much as I wish she could, I don't think it's gonna happen.
Same tbh, he would've added it from the start...

Ty lee and Opal deserves more than this tbh.....

Probably cuz it might mess up with the plot?

Great game regardless!

Maybe 5 years seems like a long production time - but if you're thinking which Patronite project is worth your hard-earned money - FET is it! And I'm writing this - TOTALLY SERIOUS!
YUSH SHIR!!!

Also it's an almost 7 years project.... ALMOST 7 YEARS FOR THIS MASTERPIECE! (PROUD SINCE TRYING 1.0.0b!)

Reactions: BlackKnightGawain

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Same tbh, he would've added it from the start...

Ty lee and Opal deserves more than this tbh.....

Probably cuz it might mess up with the plot?

Great game regardless!
The utter disrespect to Jin
As much as I would to agree to get everyone pregnant since it is a fetish of mine as well in Four Element Trainer it doesnt make much difference if the girls get pregnant or not.

Every pregnancy is redconned in book 4 anyway and it is kept very vague and not directly indicated when speaking to the girls you got pregnant from earlier books.

Also if you go even further one would argue that the kids arent necessarily from the MC but from the persons body you possessed at that time xD

For me personally it would have been much more enjoyable if we stayed one original person throughout the books and had far more dialogue or emphasis on that you are actually the real father. Some funny or deeper shenanigans could happen when speaking to them or something but I drift of.
It feels like the fetish is in the game just for the sake of it without deep thought behind it.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
The utter disrespect to Jin
Doesn't deny that it's true!

And that doesn't prove that I believe that she doesn't deserve it dude! (She definitely does!)

''I like tacos!''
''Does that mean that you hate burgers?''

Come on, man!...don't be like that!

...now that I think about it...I kinda feel guilty that I totally forgot about her tbh xD

Edit:

As much as I would to agree to get everyone pregnant since it is a fetish of mine as well in Four Element Trainer it doesnt make much difference if the girls get pregnant or not.

Every pregnancy is redconned in book 4 anyway and it is kept very vague and not directly indicated when speaking to the girls you got pregnant from earlier books.

Also if you go even further one would argue that the kids arent necessarily from the MC but from the persons body you possessed at that time xD

For me personally it would have been much more enjoyable if we stayed one original person throughout the books and had far more dialogue or emphasis on that you are actually the real father. Some funny or deeper shenanigans could happen when speaking to them or something but I drift of.
It feels like the fetish is in the game just for the sake of it without deep thought behind it.
Respects for the unbiased opinion

Agreed that they don't really affect the MC....but it's kinda fun that they don't know that he's the father!

Also in Book 5's Love Route Epilogue.. You can actually have a born baby with Jinora, Korra and Ravka!

We shouldn't take it so seriously, it's a parody project after all!

Last edited:
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
We shouldn't take it so seriously, it's a parody project after all!
True True.

FET is a storydriven VN with gameplay sprinkled on it so I would have loved if it werent just an afterthought.
Haven't played the epilogue yet so I dont know how much I get out of it.

This is a fantastic game don't get me wrong, this is just me nitpicking and my thoughts about what could have been. :HideThePain:

Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
This is a fantastic game don't get me wrong, this is just me nitpicking and my thoughts about what could have been.
I never thought of you hating the game nor nitpicked your thoughts....This is a discussion thread after all! xD

It's like hating a certain topic and forcing a certain group that are interested in it to hate it too! (Now of course...that STRONGLY depends on the context)

....I'd hate if somebody hated on the game ngl! xD (So will you!...obviously!)

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
This is a fantastic game don't get me wrong, this is just me nitpicking and my thoughts about what could have been. :HideThePain:
this exact thought.. what could've been.. seems the driving force behind Marty still shelling out additional content. it's stuff he wanted to be added throughout the whole years, ideas that may have been half baked for years, or didn't fit, such stuff is still being added now he has the pressure off his neck, alongside with some attempts to straighten the code somewhat.
that's what i've seen recurring in his comments even before MiTy did the wrap-up and presented the "this is complete" version 1.0, it was kinda compromise to have a game playable through, to an end. it makes them stand out.
many other teams throw the towel and never finish, or keep dragging on development without any end in sight, practially 'milking' their patrons.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes