DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I don’t know the specifics as far as the framerate, but I can tell you that Books 2-4 feel a loooot smoother than Book 1 does.

Especially now, it’s painfully obvious they were still finding their footing in the Book 1 days, thus the animations look more simplistic.

They definitely improved on the animations over time for sure.
Speaking of books, your mod has been collecting dust for a few months. We gonna see it finished?

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Just like in previous Halloween, click on the box on the toilet when Tenzin goes to pee.
At the end of the story, back on the island, click an absurd amount of times in "other rooms". A couple of scenes have to happen before Jinora rides your cock.
I also decompiled scripts just to double check, the game asks you about flat chests and you need to say yes.

Jan 28, 2023

Show less
Hey all, I've cut far more corners than I'm happy with, but Spooky Times 3 is finished! Barely in time, but 'tis done! For anyone new, Spooky times is is a series of standalone one build games which takes place in the FET universe and is basically an excuse for me to create a Halloween themed game with the avatar characters.
Dear bughunters! Thanks for all of your feedback and not in the least some of your bug reports. I think and hope I got them all! Not a lot is different in this version. I opted to do a bit of everything everywhere. No new full blown scenes. Just more sound effects, a few improvements of already existing scenes and a few new images like the mouse jumping out of the skull etc. the only really new thing is I'd say for the possibility to give "the bouncer" a wedgie. But that's about if for the truly new things.
I hope you'll like this silly Halloween game. I took quite a few big turns during its development which can be noticed when arriving at the board game which I basically had to abandon as a full fledged mechanic. It's too bad but I didn't have enough time to do all I wanted. Still I hope you'll like this standalone continuation of MITY's Halloween tradition. Thanks for everything!
Links below and a simple spoilerlog can be found at the bottom of this post.

- PC version - alt link
- Mac version - alt link
- Android version - alt link

Spoiler log!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
game was meh tbh.
One thing i noticed going through the files is that there is a full on jinora scene? Did i just do a stoopid or did i miss it somehow.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
How do you free the woman in the spooky 3 story?
Ok, so these are the final conditions you have to meet to escape.

-Not Toph must have her machete stuck in the wall. You'll have to catch the mouse and then confront her with the mouse.

-Mu Mee must have her brain removed. She can't be smart enough to stop you.

-Ruby needs to be incapacitated. Have her give you a boobjob and then leave her tied up.

-While Ruby is tied up take the syringe. Grab a blood bag from the fridge in your room. Take it to the heater to warm it up and use the syringe on it when the option appears.

-Bring the blood to Pehma and knock her out.

-Return to Ruby's lab. Click the cloth of the table to get the victim and escape.

Reactions: goddard

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Man... I spent 30 minutes trying to find some way to return the body to Toph, apparently there isn't one, right? in fact after you escape he talks as if he didn't need it

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Man... I spent 30 minutes trying to find some way to return the body to Toph, apparently there isn't one, right? in fact after you escape he talks as if he didn't need it
You automagically swap her body back because the girls want it to happen instead of you escaping with mouse-toph. Looks like it may have been one of those things Marty wanted to do, but ran out of time so it just happens at the end.

Reactions: Zekethor
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes