Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
You mean COULD have been epic... if she'd actually gotten a real scene instead of being left out again. :cautious:

Nooooo :sneaky:The look on Ikki's face combined with the hmm... story fiend when you lead it in the "right" way and brilliant (as usual in MITY) dialogues and monologues - that's enough for me ;) Seriously - Ikki yawning while... heh - figure it out yourself - what, this spookytime is more than OK for me :giggle:

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2018
Ok, so these are the final conditions you have to meet to escape.

-Not Toph must have her machete stuck in the wall. You'll have to catch the mouse and then confront her with the mouse.

-Mu Mee must have her brain removed. She can't be smart enough to stop you.

-Ruby needs to be incapacitated. Have her give you a boobjob and then leave her tied up.

-While Ruby is tied up take the syringe. Grab a blood bag from the fridge in your room. Take it to the heater to warm it up and use the syringe on it when the option appears.

-Bring the blood to Pehma and knock her out.

-Return to Ruby's lab. Click the cloth of the table to get the victim and escape.
You must give Korro the dino bone as well. Normal bone isn't enough to distract her

uhshychn

Jun 6, 2020
Can someone share save with Jinora scene from spookytimes 3 please? I did everything according to the instructions, but I can't get the scene

uhshychn

Jun 6, 2020
In the toilet scene, I highlighted the box (a shadow appeared on it), at the end of the game I clicked on "other rooms" more than 1k times, even turned on the autoclicker for more than 10 minutes. I tried to do these steps 4 times, with no result. What am I doing wrong?

camaxtli

Jan 10, 2019
In the toilet scene, I highlighted the box (a shadow appeared on it), at the end of the game I clicked on "other rooms" more than 1k times, even turned on the autoclicker for more than 10 minutes. I tried to do these steps 4 times, with no result. What am I doing wrong?
Sans titre.png

When she asks you this, make sure to select "sure, flat chests for the win" otherwise even if you click the box in the toilet, nothing will happen

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
So, I don't know anything about how to use Ren'Py for making and editing games (I'm more used to RPGM VX Ace). So if I were to want to change dialogs and stuff like that, how would I do it?

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
Anyone got a link for the 2019 halloween special was never able to get the links to work and im finally going to play the new one so i thought to ask if anyone has a working link for the old one thanks

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Anyone got a link for the 2019 halloween special was never able to get the links to work and im finally going to play the new one so i thought to ask if anyone has a working link for the old one thanks
There are links in the OP to Spookytimes 1 and 2. I just checked both Mega links and they're still up.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Pearl Jam - Deep
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
or, you could use the forum search function.
navitage to Forums>Adult games, then (top right) SEARCH for the title: Spooky Times and check the little box 'search titles only' to not get each and every mention of spooky and or times in any text there is. the search still worked just some few days ago.

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
or, you could use the forum search function.
navitage to Forums>Adult games, then (top right) SEARCH for the title: Spooky Times and check the little box 'search titles only' to not get each and every mention of spooky and or times in any text there is. the search still worked just some few days ago.
yeah i get nothing if i do that thanks anyways

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes