letlo

May 4, 2022
Ok, so these are the final conditions you have to meet to escape.

-Not Toph must have her machete stuck in the wall. You'll have to catch the mouse and then confront her with the mouse.

-Mu Mee must have her brain removed. She can't be smart enough to stop you.

-Ruby needs to be incapacitated. Have her give you a boobjob and then leave her tied up.

-While Ruby is tied up take the syringe. Grab a blood bag from the fridge in your room. Take it to the heater to warm it up and use the syringe on it when the option appears.

-Bring the blood to Pehma and knock her out.

-Return to Ruby's lab. Click the cloth of the table to get the victim and escape.
How do I incapacitate Ruby or make her give me a titjob?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Honestly, my biggest hope for slave route epilogue is more mother/daughter content.
The love route epilogue had some but no girl on girl stuff like we saw with Korra and her Mom in the slave route.
Personally, a threesome with no lesbian acts feel like wasted potential.

Asdfuu

Jul 7, 2020
Since this game is already going to end... Any recommendations that are similar to this great game?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Hey everyone! Time for another "halfway there"- update on what I'm doing this November.

I've been looking for...

1700272982807.png

... a bug in 18Titans.

I'm working again on 18Titans this month and I've been looking for this nasty bug which can get people stuck when they want to go to outer space because Cyborg can become unresponsive. Every time I thought I had found the cause, it wasn't it.

I've now made it such that if the game recognizes when Cyborg is not doing his part it'll fix itself so it shouldn't be a problem anymore in the upcoming build. That's nice and all, but I STILL haven't found where things went truly off rails to begin with. Very annoying and it certainly put me in a bad mood for a few days. Practically speaking the bug shouldn't be a problem anymore, but aesthetically speaking it's an ugly solution.

Certainly not the best start of a new build and it took me a while to find the "rhythm" again. There's a certain tune to which I dance and it's only a few days ago things really started to come together again. A month isn't too much and I pushed myself pretty hard on the build of October so I guess it was a bit of that in the mix which caused me to not find my footing earlier. Btw. I'm releasing Spooky 3 very early to all patrons. A Halloween themed standalone game isn't something you can release much later. If only because of Christmas!

Anyway, I've been getting into things again and am having fun with Terra's return and the Puppet king. I've also been relearning/remembering some of my 3d modelling knowledge. It's suuuuper simple stuff really, but I needed it for some of the backgrounds. I'm mostly using it as an advanced ruler to get the sizes and distances right by creating very simple blocky structures and painting over it afterwards. I'm really liking the result so far, but I still have plenty to do. Nothing new there! Still, I'm really looking forward to keep beating this new titans build into shape. And to be clear, I'm still aiming for an end of the month release.

I can already guarantee Plasmus will still stay untouched in her holding cell. If you brought her with you that is. I wonder how many builds it will take me to finally get back to her in any sort of significant way... For anyone who has been really missing it, there will be girl on girl action this time though!

Other than that I have nothing really new to say. At least not on-topic. Did I already mention I came across a while ago? It might be the first time in my life I considered getting myself a transformer! I'm not even certain she can transform, but who cares! Some people probably will, me not so much.

Well, that's it again for this update.

Cheers!

Marty

1700273015103.png

Dslayerww

Jul 7, 2023
Guys I need help with Book 3.
The scene where toph earthbends you into the tunnels into the tunnels(when you ask about anal). How do I escape

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
There was so much grind in the first act, will there be as much grind in the next chapters?
Book 2 has you fighting the attacking Earth Kingdom, but it's not as bad as the mooselions. The grind for money in all the books is pretty boring and mostly serves as a delay before you advance the dialogue, but it's still less of a grind than Book 1. Book 1 really could use a doubling of value for the money you make, or a halving of the price of the things you need to buy. Overall I'd say it's still a bit grindy until B4 Love which to my memory doesn't have a grind like the other books at all.

Reactions: raxarp

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Book 2 has you fighting the attacking Earth Kingdom, but it's not as bad as the mooselions. The grind for money in all the books is pretty boring and mostly serves as a delay before you advance the dialogue, but it's still less of a grind than Book 1. Book 1 really could use a doubling of value for the money you make, or a halving of the price of the things you need to buy. Overall I'd say it's still a bit grindy until B4 Love which to my memory doesn't have a grind like the other books at all.
By the time I got to book 2 I used Joy to Key to assign a button on one of my controllers to be a rapid autoclicker. I built a fully upgraded team of one of everything for my war minigame and found just the right spot to leave the mouse and autoclick through the mission as many times as I needed rapidly.

I did the same thing for book 3 with one of the gambling minigames to farm money. I can't remember which. But the autoclicker gave it like a 90% success rate and I found myself with tons of gold pretty quickly.

I've still got that Joy to Key preset saved for when I do my future replays.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Guys I need help with Book 3.
The scene where toph earthbends you into the tunnels into the tunnels(when you ask about anal). How do I escape
There is an 'invisible' switch on the wall. If you hear voices, click the walls until you find it.
There was so much grind in the first act, will there be as much grind in the next chapters?
I moded the grind for myself in book 1 and I think, Zuko did too in his mod. If there is any demand, I could post it here but probably not before the next weekend.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes