Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Yes, but How do I make that happen? Mai doesn't sell it, and shady says "I don't have anything for you rn"
It looks like you didn't activate any of the mission triggers - unfortunately, I don't remember exactly at what point Shady gives you this mission. Maybe someone else will help you.

BTW - are you absolutely sure that Mai doesn't sell what you need ? I remind you that this is in "Quest Items". Oh - one more thing, it seems that the whole thing takes place after returning from Ember Island, my uncertainty stems from the fact, that for me book 2 is a sad necessity before 3 and 4 ;) For some reason - I don't like this book FET.

Last edited:

mako22

Nov 23, 2023
Hey guys did i miss any footjob scenes
I got one with katarina kora toph jinoki
Is there any other carather i missed

mako22

Nov 23, 2023
And im stuck in island (book 5 idk if its it) when i got 10 bottles i did event and got married but what do i do then from that point i had sex with snake and now idk what to do

Xorovac_777

Mar 30, 2022
Hello need help for PEMA (book 4 love) like I'm stuck after having tried the condom were you f***ked her but like I can't continue to the raw part like she's not addressing to test again the condom what do I do ?

Last edited:

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Someone share me the recent gameplay picture of this game, I am thinking to trying this game but the art in preview is not great

Azed354

Jan 6, 2022
I don't understand how do you enter the remaining chapters (Fire, Earth, and Air) I chose Water at the start, but there is no way to go to the next chapters. Is it locked to one chapter each save.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Pearl Jam - Deep
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
what the hell does that mean, one chapter each save.. i've done literally hundreds of saves across them books over the years. there's nothing locked to anything, i could load ancient saves just fine, they probly wouldn't work because of code changes. likewise they still load, and that's for each book, each route, including epilogue, what little saves i've done there.

on the other hand, it's just click on something else than water while at the selection screen. it's that simple.

Tommy7358

Jul 25, 2022
So I've been scrolling around the forum and found that one post from Ponetan back in March 20 2023 said that the main story is long complete and that there were 1, maybe 2 more updates to the love route epilogue before work on the slave route starts. Last I checked the last update was in September so that's at least one update down, but the author notes for the update don't really make it look like the next one is the last love route update.

So I guess what I'm asking with my rambling is how far along that rough roadmap is along now and whether you guys personally think the love route epilogue can be wrapped up within one more update or will it require more? On that note, what's the release cadence for updates, it would give me at least a rough estimate of how long it'd take for the love route updates to be completed (Don't care about the slave route).

And is Spooky Times 3 in the Patreon update titles the third Halloween Special for Four Elements Trainer? Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes