F1forhalp

Pink Floyd - Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Anybody knows whether the game is close to being finished? It's been 8 years...
the fineprint:
the game, as in all four books, is finished, as in, both routes have story up until the end. the artist is still putting final scenes to the epilogue, which is not per say part of the initial game project. he's also doing some 'touch up' on things he thinks should be different. artists being artists, this might go on for quite a while. but, you can play the whole game, as is. it's final.
what's at now being worked on, is the rest of the second version of the epilogue (mind you, love/slave routes have different content), and/or sometimes even things 'behind the scene' like some tweaking of some of the games' inner working.
there won't be a truckload of new content around the corner.

Tialuv

Mar 22, 2018
I remember playing princess trainer some time ago, can anyone recommend me to the next best thing? Or is this it

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
I remember playing princess trainer some time ago, can anyone recommend me to the next best thing? Or is this it
you could try witch trainer which is made by the same person as princess trainer.
other than that you could also try the witch trainer silver mod a fan mod which adds more content and new story routs to the game.
if your looking for a game with a similar game play style to princess trainer and like game of thrones you could try game of whores.

HoneyFruit

Jun 6, 2024
One of the best trainer games I've played if not the best. Every chapter feels like a different game and you can tell the dev is a fan of Avatar

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Truth to be told Korra was uncenssary dont live up to the hype of OG show
Very stunning opinion that has never been shared on the internet before.

Instead of comparing Korra to ATLA, compare Korra to literally everything else on television. The way people talk about Korra is like holding a block of gold next to a block of silver, calling the silver garbage and throwing it into a sea of dog shit. Just because the gold is like 60-70 times more valuable doesn't change the fact that the silver has value too.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

Instead of comparing Korra to ATLA, compare Korra to literally everything else on television. The way people talk about Korra is like holding a block of gold next to a block of silver, calling the silver garbage and throwing it into a sea of dog shit. Just because the gold is like 60-70 times more valuable doesn't change the fact that the silver has value too.
Stay away from drugs boyo -- Nothin' on TV has been gud in years.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Nothin' on TV has been gud in years.
That's literally the point I'm making. This isn't just recent years either. Pretty much everything after 2000 has been a trash bag. Things like Gravity Falls and Avatar have always been special.

In the grand scheme of things Korra wasn't anything terrible. It had it's flaws but there's a lot of qualities too. Pretty much everything to do with Tenzin's family was great. Book 3 had one of the best villains in the franchise. Good serialized television doesn't come around enough in western animation.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
That's literally the point I'm making. This isn't just recent years either. Pretty much everything after 2000 has been a trash bag. Things like Gravity Falls and Avatar have always been special.

In the grand scheme of things Korra wasn't anything terrible. It had it's flaws but there's a lot of qualities too. Pretty much everything to do with Tenzin's family was great. Book 3 had one of the best villains in the franchise. Good serialized television doesn't come around enough in western animation.
I'm just gonna say good for you & duck out. Since I don't care to list my opinions here.

F1forhalp

Pink Floyd - Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
honestly, to expect a game which isn't a TV show, to be this very TV show, is outright delusional.
this is a game based on some, but not all ideas and characters out of a TV show, which has nothing to do with that TV show, except borrowing some few characters, and some story snippets. the game has it's own storylines.
it's not a TV show.
if you want it all be canon, and that be a mandatory, don't play the game.
go watch TV.
or maybe call up whoever brings the TV show these days and convince them to make a lewd game spin-off. you'll be out of luck, then.

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019

Sir, are you ok?

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019

Hey now, let's not go too crazy. Korra had some fire animation, i'll give it that, but s2 was straight up awful, and s3 had Zaheer, who was okay, wouldn't say the greatest villain, but he was interesting. I don't care for s4 much. Kuvira was meh, hated the mechas, and the ending was disappointing. You meant to say decent amount of serialized television, too much censored and reboots now of days are really just ruining a lot of shows or shows that have alot of potential. You meant to say a decent amount of serialized television, but too much is censored, and reboots these days are really just ruining a lot of shows or shows that have a lot of potential.

I do agree Avatar and Gravity Falls was awesome. :D

Reactions: Touch-me Softly

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Random question but. Am i the only one surpsied that to this day we have not been able to get ty lee pregnant in the game? It feels like Mity watned to set it up before but just. Never did it. Such a shame in my opnion.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
honestly, to expect a game which isn't a TV show, to be this very TV show, is outright delusional.
this is a game based on some, but not all ideas and characters out of a TV show, which has nothing to do with that TV show, except borrowing some few characters, and some story snippets. the game has it's own storylines.
it's not a TV show.
if you want it all be canon, and that be a mandatory, don't play the game.
go watch TV.
or maybe call up whoever brings the TV show these days and convince them to make a lewd game spin-off. you'll be out of luck, then.
Keep in mind what fanbase you're preaching to. Korra is in it at all and that's all that matters to these man children. You're not allowed to acknowledge Korra at all. Everything is poop. If you even show an image that has like a small corner of Korra's hair in the frame they'll have a complete psychological breakdown. If you even so much as walk by a room where someone is watching Korra these people will act like you shot somebody's dog.
This fanbase is almost as cringe as the skibidi toilet crowd.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Sir, are you ok?
I'm fine. It's your crowd that isn't ok. Rabid. I especially love the common "this god awful show shouldn't even exist."
Fuck the people who actually enjoyed the show right? No no no, this show should be wiped from existence and never acknowledged again. It doesn't matter if other people liked it. Who cares if other people want to see Korra's big chocolate titties. Someone didn't like Korra so they don't want her in this game because nobody else is allowed to like the show or anything to do with it.

Don't like Korra as a character? Pick Jinora. Don't like Korra as a show? Don't watch it. Your crowd can fuck right off and stop trying to impose your toxic will on everyone else who actually saw positives in the show.

People are allowed to like Korra just like you are allowed to not like it. The big problem here is how people on your side feel the need to demand all traces of Korra wiped from everything, or just cry like a damn baby when it is in something. It's the worst kind of fanboyism and it's so tiresome.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I'm fine. It's your crowd that isn't ok. Rabid. I especially love the common "this god awful show shouldn't even exist."
Fuck the people who actually enjoyed the show right? No no no, this show should be wiped from existence and never acknowledged again. It doesn't matter if other people liked it. Who cares if other people want to see Korra's big chocolate titties. Someone didn't like Korra so they don't want her in this game because nobody else is allowed to like the show or anything to do with it.

Don't like Korra as a character? Pick Jinora. Don't like Korra as a show? Don't watch it. Your crowd can fuck right off and stop trying to impose your toxic will on everyone else who actually saw positives in the show.

People are allowed to like Korra just like you are allowed to not like it. The big problem here is how people on your side feel the need to demand all traces of Korra wiped from everything, or just cry like a damn baby when it is in something. It's the worst kind of fanboyism and it's so tiresome.
The "I don't like it so it shouldn't exist" people are wild lol, seen it a lot in gacha game communities. People wishing nothing but hell upon these pixelated characters because they hurt their favorite character lol, or aren't as cool as the character they actually like.
Replace character with a whole game and the same argument exists, replace game with Avatar and you've got what we see here lol
Hell it could literally be any optional fetish in these types of games and it'd be the same argument.

People always compare one thing to another and decide one is better so the other isn't worth experiencing for a lot of things, but I don't get why we can't just enjoy both, or just ignore the existence of the other. Korra was a whole separate experience from The Last Airbender, it doesn't need to be compared to be enjoyed on its own.
Sure its not as amazing as ATLA but it had some good things, good animation, good music, good lore in terms of Wan, Raava, the new Airbenders.

And of course, great Milfs for Mity to build upon :BootyTime:
Pema's kinky character in FET would not exist if LoK didn't introduce her og character :WeSmart:

Also, I did hear that supposedly Nickelodeon only gave Bryke one season contracts at a time, hence why the show was more traditional season based, instead of one cohesive story like ATLA, which definitely affected the quality of the show's story and character development imo.

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes