t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Jfc, this gets explained every other day. The story is finished yes. The game has been getting bimonthly updates that add new scenes to an epilogue. Slave route epilogue has just started.
You can't really expect anyone to actually read the forum posts that stay up for years any more. It doesn't matter if there's a built in search function. It doesn't matter if the info is in the OP post. People have been ruined with things like discord where they get instant replies to their questions.

Nerdrage72

Jun 26, 2017
You can't really expect anyone to actually read the forum posts that stay up for years any more. It doesn't matter if there's a built in search function. It doesn't matter if the info is in the OP post. People have been ruined with things like discord where they get instant replies to their questions.
Click ur name top right, click "preferences", scroll down to "search options" and then click "by most recent"
No clue why it isnt the standard setting tbh, or why its THERE of all places. but there you go

F1forhalp

SOTD: Atrocity - I'm In Darkness
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Esna and Desna femboy twink scenes in Book 4 Slave Route. Also, the Kuvira futa ones in the Epilogue, but I personally don't think they count.
right. Futa isn't gay, unless ofc said Futa is a lesbian. so you're right, that Futa scene wouldn't count.
further i'd consider the Esna/Deska thing is more trap than gay, to me anyway. looks more like he's into that play his sister does.. that doesn't really mean he's gay. part of a roleplay, of sorts. or, dom, maybe. he gets told what to do.

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes