F1forhalp

Pink Floyd - Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i stand to my words. if someone doesn't like parts of the game, there are tons of other games around. if someone expects it to be tight along every inch of everything of some TV show, best is to talk to the creators of that TV show.

moreso, i haven't watched that, aside from very few moments of the first season. even my grandkids didn't show interest in it. at any given time, they'd walk off the TV and play hide&seek or something, mere minutes into that show.
that's why i like this game even more, because i can just play it. there's no need to go and watch TV and maybe read up some wiki or follow whatever other tedious pathway, to simply enjoy playing this game. IMO that's part of the reason why so many people play it.

anything else? oh, right. life is. death is. QQ will always be. that's p much all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Phase_01

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
i stand to my words. if someone doesn't like parts of the game, there are tons of other games around. if someone expects it to be tight along every inch of everything of some TV show, best is to talk to the creators of that TV show.

moreso, i haven't watched that, aside from very few moments of the first season. even my grandkids didn't show interest in it. at any given time, they'd walk off the TV and play hide&seek or something, mere minutes into that show.
that's why i like this game even more, because i can just play it. there's no need to go and watch TV and maybe read up some wiki or follow whatever other tedious pathway, to simply enjoy playing this game. IMO that's part of the reason why so many people play it.

anything else? oh, right. life is. death is. QQ will always be. that's p much all.

It's time to catch up ;) I assure you that the TV series is great. You have grandchildren, so you're getting older, for boomers (like me) this series is a mine of gags, references and intelligent humor. Right after buying the bluray with both complete series, I watched everything... twice ;D And earlier, before playing FET - I didn't even know this franchise.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Also, I did hear that supposedly Nickelodeon only gave Bryke one season contracts at a time, hence why the show was more traditional season based, instead of one cohesive story like ATLA, which definitely affected the quality of the show's story and character development imo.
That is precisely what happened actually. At first it was just meant to be a mini series. A single season with 12 episodes. Nick ordered season 2 at the last second and that's why that season sucked so much dick. Even if it did have some good to it. The Wan stuff was great. I liked getting more of Tenzin and his siblings. It also gave us the twins and Varrick.

Season 3 onward they were better prepared for it which is why the writing was so much better.

Season 4 they actually wanted to give Kuvira and Korasami more development but Nick slashed their budget and an episode or so had to be cut in favor of the clip show. It was either that or fire people, and had they fired people they wouldn't have been able to finish the show.

• Sad
Reactions: Phase_01

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
That is precisely what happened actually. At first it was just meant to be a mini series. A single season with 12 episodes. Nick ordered season 2 at the last second and that's why that season sucked so much dick. Even if it did have some good to it. The Wan stuff was great. I liked getting more of Tenzin and his siblings. It also gave us the twins and Varrick.

Season 3 onward they were better prepared for it which is why the writing was so much better.

Season 4 they actually wanted to give Kuvira and Korasami more development but Nick slashed their budget and an episode or so had to be cut in favor of the clip show. It was either that or fire people, and had they fired people they wouldn't have been able to finish the show.
I really hope whatever this new Avatar Studios does eventually either retcons or develops the LoK plotpoints/characters more

Or at the very least if they don't wanna touch LoK and focus on ATLA Gaang and maybe even the next next Avatar, it doesn't lose its shine and appeal that made the original Avatar so good.

But of course knowing people, they will still compare it to the og show instead of experiencing it as its own thing, and probably complain when it doesn't fully follow the og show's direction and style.

F1forhalp

Pink Floyd - Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It's time to catch up ;) I assure you that the TV series is great. You have grandchildren, so you're getting older, for boomers (like me) this series is a mine of gags, references and intelligent humor. Right after buying the bluray with both complete series, I watched everything... twice ;D And earlier, before playing FET - I didn't even know this franchise.
i gave it some thought, back then, for.. maybe 10 seconds. it's not my stuff. i don't see fun in it.
i'd rather watch japanese or chinese cartoons. they tell stories i enjoy. some french as well. heck, even old russian and other east block cartoon series are more entertaining. dig them up, some of them come with decent subtitles in several languages.

the more i get told you must see that the less likely i'll watch it.
only thing i watched completely was the (not cartoon) movie. done that because hm, i guess because it's different from those cartoons. also it did tell a story, from start to finish, and i couldn't care less about TV cartoon purists crying over canon.

Rayvenrock

Jun 20, 2022
Can anyone help? I'm stuck at the Ayala quest where I need to find her guardians, I went thru the rigft tunnel but nothing happens, no prompts or anything. idk if I softlocked the game or smth

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
will more preggo be added to the game? I remember it had some but I kinda want a full orgy of preggo grils xD. Btw Im at book 2 with Azula in the love route, how can I see how much morality I have and how slutty she is? and does book have an harem ending? I think I remember something like that

Last edited:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
will more preggo be added to the game? I remember it had some but I kinda want a full orgy of preggo grils xD. Btw Im at book 2 with Azula in the love route, how can I see how much morality I have and how slutty she is? and does book have an harem ending? I think I remember something like that
I'm willing to bet more preg content will be added in the slave route epilogue. Who knows what though.

I don't know that it shows numbers for her corruption/sluttiness/morality. You can tell by what she wears to the court scene though. When she's nude both are maxed.

Book 4 love route has a
as the official love interests. The epilogue to the love route is a sex island harem setting too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

xpmxl711

Jun 15, 2024
I'm getting a bug when I'm selecting the glowing orb things on the first night at the beach, it just won't let me select them any tips? (on Mac)

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
You can get both Azula and Mai in the ending of Book 2. Not sure whether that already counts as harem. At the end, Mai will ask you to run away with her, Azula asks you to stay. Do neither to get them both.

Rayvenrock

Jun 20, 2022
You can get both Azula and Mai in the ending of Book 2. Not sure whether that already counts as harem. At the end, Mai will ask you to run away with her, Azula asks you to stay. Do neither to get them both.
Is there anyway to just edit the save file so I can get em? I'm already at book 4 and cba to rewind

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Is there anyway to just edit the save file so I can get em? I'm already at book 4 and cba to rewind
They both show up in the epilogue, though they don't have any scenes together other than the beach orgy, which isn't really a "together" scene as much as it is you fucking all the girls in a line.

Rayvenrock

Jun 20, 2022
They both show up in the epilogue, though they don't have any scenes together other than the beach orgy, which isn't really a "together" scene as much as it is you fucking all the girls in a line.
I chose Mai, thats why I;m askin lol

crundlelord

Mar 31, 2024
I remember going through the trouble of seeking out and watching the entirety of the last airbender and besides for a few brief moments, I can't honestly say that it was worth the trouble of watching it. It's a strange show with equally strange following.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: gb2 and F1forhalp
4.50 star(s) 273 Votes