shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Like make a mod that does that?

Or do it in image editing? Because image editing would be trivially easy.
On a individual image level yes it would be easy, but swapping all art in the game? lmao no. Have you seen the mess that the images are kept in? And even if it was organized it's still a mountain.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
On a individual image level yes it would be easy, but swapping all art in the game? lmao no. Have you seen the mess that the images are kept in? And even if it was organized it's still a mountain.
Is it really that bad? I had considered making a personal artwork mod for the game once it's "finished" but now I'm a bit worried.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Is it really that bad? I had considered making a personal artwork mod for the game once it's "finished" but now I'm a bit worried.
It really isn't. A few of the early books are a little poorly organized but everything after that is organized by book and then character. Each pose is broken up into pieces but that should be expected from a VN where the characters change pose around a lot.

Reactions: t4ewk

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
It really isn't. A few of the early books are a little poorly organized but everything after that is organized by book and then character. Each pose is broken up into pieces but that should be expected from a VN where the characters change pose around a lot.
That's good to hear. Now to just hope my laziness doesn't get in the way, lol.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I remember a post ages ago where they're all in like one folder with what looks like randomized numbers for filenames.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
And who could forget chapter 4 slave where you as Tenzin peek on the council (which includes Katara) in the sauna, meet Toph and have a orgy in the dark to save on drawing assets.

There's no shota though.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
And who could forget chapter 4 slave where you as Tenzin peek on the council (which includes Katara) in the sauna, meet Toph and have a orgy in the dark to save on drawing assets.

There's no shota though.
BTW - I've never played slave route (well maybe once - book 2 but after seeing what happened with Azula - I immediately went into love route) - could you write whether in the scene you describe, Katara realizes who Tenzin really is ?

• Sad
Reactions: F1forhalp

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
BTW - I've never played slave route (well maybe once - book 2 but after seeing what happened with Azula - I immediately went into love route) - could you write whether in the scene you describe Katara realizes who Tenzin really is ?
They know it's "you" but you are possessing Tenzin at the time. It was more of a joke sex scene after the heartwarming moment for people who wanted grannyfucking during slave route before they came up with youth potions.

But it counts.

Reactions: Shad0wB

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
you've been missing out.
and it's too much to put into this thread; it would simply be too long a post.
Haha. You know, I don't treat FET as a jerk-off pad (okay... maybe some sperm was spilled...). That's why I play it like a real RPG, where the words "Role playing" are key and unique to me.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Willie Dixon - I'm Nervous
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Haha. You know, I don't treat FET as a jerk-off pad (okay... maybe some sperm was spilled...). That's why I play it like a real RPG, where the words "Role playing" are key and unique to me.
that's pretty much why i play this; the 'missing out' line is about different stories. it's not just 'some other than love pictures', the storyline really differs between love and slave routes, less so in book1 though.. the other ones are worth doing both routes.

Voidstryker

Mar 22, 2019
I'm trying to do a fresh playthrough without my old saves clogging up the game. Does anyone know where the game stores its backup saves?

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes