FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Don't know about you guys but I'm hoping for more Suki content in the love route. She always was my favorite girl from the series. Her slave route content just didn't do anything for me.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Don't know about you guys but I'm hoping for more Suki content in the love route. She always was my favorite girl from the series. Her slave route content just didn't do anything for me.
More Suki is never wrong but sadly (at least for me) Mity's fetishes are not 1on1 to mine. He liked the Kyoshi outfit/makeup (which I didn't, at least not in the sex scenes), he very much liked Jodee's milf style (which I didn't) and to add to that the coder is a fan of June (which I'm not). But all of that is luckily compensated by the sheer amount of other scenes we got so far and some of them are pure gold.
PS
I hope we'll see Ty Lee, Katara, Suki and Toph pregnant at some point in the game.

uNderdog_101

Jan 19, 2018
Anyone have a link to earlier Windows versions of the game? I haven't played since v0.6.11, and for some reason the latest version (v0.7.3b) just won't start on my computer, it just shows up in the task manager for a second before disappearing. I'd like v0.7.1c if someone has it.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it elsewhere, it works fine.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
More Suki is never wrong but sadly (at least for me) Mity's fetishes are not 1on1 to mine. He liked the Kyoshi outfit/makeup (which I didn't, at least not in the sex scenes), he very much liked Jodee's milf style (which I didn't) and to add to that the coder is a fan of June (which I'm not). But all of that is luckily compensated by the sheer amount of other scenes we got so far and some of them are pure gold.
PS
I hope we'll see Ty Lee, Katara, Suki and Toph pregnant at some point in the game.
How can you not like June :OhMyGoodness:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Toph is lolicon and i can hear siren when makin love with her:test:
The slave route I just hit auto, and minimized the window, but there was less 'other stuff' in the love route last time, makes it harder to ignore.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Am I The only one that want's more smellerbee preferably the love route. I Also wish they might add in a little optional bisexual sokka action although I'm almost positive that's not going to happen.
Pretty close. I was offended to even have to see her in that magazine.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Isn't it more 'degenerated' if you remain in the minority then? I am trying to help you. :winkytongue:
While appreciated,sadly I feel its counterproductive to our goals.
As with every major religion,to ultimately achieve world domination our faith has to be spread as far and wide as possible.
Long live the loli pope(or your chosen religious leader equivalent...we dont judge...as long as it has a flat chest that is)!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
While appreciated,sadly I feel its counterproductive to our goals.
As with every major religion,to ultimately achieve world domination our faith has to be spread as far and wide as possible.
Long live the loli pope(or your chosen religious leader equivalent...we dont judge...as long as it has a flat chest that is)!
But then you would not be degenerates, you would be 'normal', and we can't have that, now can we? Who wants to be 'normal'? XD

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes