SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
artassets27_header.png

ART ASSETS 27

The new art assets update for this month. Hope you guys will like this month's collection of higher res pervertedness. We're getting very close to the end of what we still have for the slave route of book 3 so next time we'll start adding some of the assets for the love route.

As always the update contains a text file with links to all the earlier updates.

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
I've done some light searching & read about 10 or so pages & I can't find the new content between 0.7.1c & 0.7.3b. Can someone please help me?
Can somebody please help me? I can't get anything new to happen so I'd really like to know if I'm wasting my time or not. Is there or is there not anything new between 0.7.1c & 0.7.3b? Assumably there would be but I can't find any of it

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
here you go, i might start a new game maybe it will help
That shouldn't happen, something's not right with your game I guess.

Can somebody please help me? I can't get anything new to happen so I'd really like to know if I'm wasting my time or not. Is there or is there not anything new between 0.7.1c & 0.7.3b? Assumably there would be but I can't find any of it
book 3 love route, new content

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
book 3 love route, new content
.........Yea, Where is the new content? I'm on the book 3 love route & can't find anything new in there. There's no changelog so I can't look there. Some actual answers would be appreciated rather than a generic answer that can already be assumed.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
.........Yea, Where is the new content? I'm on the book 3 love route & can't find anything new in there. There's no changelog so I can't look there. Some actual answers would be appreciated rather than a generic answer that can already be assumed.
As we have no official change log you can either read the change log from the OP which are for some reasons the things I remembered right after playing the last version, become a patron for Mity and tell us or just play the game.

ETIsham

Sep 29, 2018
Stuck on the part with upgrading the hospital 2nd time completed training got chibi naga but can't have the obsidian stuck from days seriously need help

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
can somone whos completed the game list all the characters that can can be impregnated? i know mai and azula and saw in the change logs joo de is there anyone else?

Edit: ill do it then
mai
azula
joo de (6.13)
katara (7.8)
toph (7.8)
toph's mom? (8.5d) slave route only?
Korra? (8.7a)
Asami Kya (1.0.2a)

Last edited:

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
does anyone have a save for the new content in 7.3 , seeing that you had to have made specific choices early on in the game,unless someone knows specifically what they were,I have no idea how to see the new content lol, please and thanks

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
does anyone have a save for the new content in 7.3 , seeing that you had to have made specific choices early on in the game,unless someone knows specifically what they were,I have no idea how to see the new content lol, please and thanks
The choices you talk about don't matter yet. That's for the next version to test.

Reactions: BadMrFrostyy
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes