Redluffy

Oct 5, 2017
does this game have impregnation? if yes just the main girls or every girl you bang you can get pregnant?
Not every girl but you can impregnate two girls in book 2 and it's implied that you impregnate 2 more in book 3 just one isn't shown but it is implied

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Anyone know how to get the puzzle box with the Ursa pics? I heard about it a few times and I got the Azulon candle, but I can't seem to find it anywhere in ember island.

Also I just wanna say this game is one of the best adult games I've ever played. I can barely play any other nsfw game since the last more than several days when I found this.

Reactions: Balub

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
Not every girl but you can impregnate two girls in book 2 and it's implied that you impregnate 2 more in book 3 just one isn't shown but it is implied
then i think ill wait on this. i hope they expand it but with so few impreg and no incest i wont be able to get into it

Zer0x J360

Dec 22, 2017
Just Finished the 2nd Arc and as a person who watches the series. It's pretty fun to see a lewd spin off of the series. Thanks for sharing mah dude!

Reactions: OmegaUltima

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
Jin says she doesnt feel like any sessions but ive maxed out everything else, what am i missing? also what about irohs quest, what am i supposed to do?

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Jin says she doesnt feel like any sessions but ive maxed out everything else, what am i missing? also what about irohs quest, what am i supposed to do?
If I remember correctly, you gotta do some crab battles, later getting the option to challenge Iroh, then he'll reward you something which will lead you to continue hypnotizing Jin.

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
You need to shame her in the talk section of her, shame and degrade her, then she will be available again
i think atleast

TJNeese

Nov 20, 2017
I've done some light searching & read about 10 or so pages & I can't find the new content between 0.7.1c & 0.7.3b. Can someone please help me?

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes