maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Strange question, is there any particular reason that 0.7.1c was 100mb larger than 0.7.3b? Was there content removed or something?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Finally caught up with this game, good shit. Aside from Book 1 being a bit of a grind and the slave route for Book 2 being a bit lacking it's one of the better games I've played from this site. Though I really wish Mai got more than one scene in the slave route.

Reactions: Research907

Regelious

Aug 17, 2018
Okay so in the love route after the fire etc. i got the lantern back from Katara and Suki told me to upgrade the tavern (got the obsidian from Shady) but the upgrade option isnt available in the menu. I also have a "something something peck" quest which says that i need to upgrade my tavern to be able to activate it. I completed the slave route but i dont remember if i had this problem in it. Is this tavern upgrade not implemented yet in the love route or am i jsut that autistic ?

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Where can I find Iroh's panties? I know that this may have been answered already but I am having trouble finding who I assume is sokka who stole them.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Where can I find Iroh's panties? I know that this may have been answered already but I am having trouble finding who I assume is sokka who stole them.
Ajala has them.
But if you knew it had probably been asked, why didn't you use the search function which would have given you this answer?

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Ajala has them.
But if you knew it had probably been asked, why didn't you use the search function which would have given you this answer?

The search feature on this forum does NOT give me any result. Idk if it's just me or it has happened to other people but it gives me nothing.

Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
Hey everyone, getting ready to download and start a fresh run on the latest version. Which of Toph's paths is more complete and is one generally better than the other? I don't remember which Katarra one is better but I'm going to go love on Asuka.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Hey everyone, getting ready to download and start a fresh run on the latest version. Which of Toph's paths is more complete and is one generally better than the other? I don't remember which Katarra one is better but I'm going to go love on Asuka.
At this moment, Toph's slave route is complete at its most basic level.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Slave route for book 3 is complete while the love route is still in progress, the love route for book two is indeed the better option as it has more content and an overall more satisfying story and book one is just up to your preference as both routes for katara are pretty meh.

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
I can't seem to find a way to end the second book. I took the azula route and I read I'm supposed to go to the tower. But nobody is there anymore. Not at night, not during the day. Any ideas?

jourdan

Aug 12, 2018
I can't seem to find a way to end the second book. I took the azula route and I read I'm supposed to go to the tower. But nobody is there anymore. Not at night, not during the day. Any ideas?
I can't say for certain but I think you need to max out all of Azula's sex scenes.

Reactions: DarkArray
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes