LeHman93

Oct 8, 2017
Does anione have a galery save thas an actual gallery ? i mean ya know just save points at scene starts, couse there are scenes that dont exactly repeat

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
I found a save file
I saw June in the brothel.
But I don't know how to do it.

0.7.3 A new scene of ajala
How to unlock it

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I wish people would stop mixing stuff up and start READING.
Well I played the game before and managed to unlock it somehow but now I can't and I don't know what I'm doing wrong so
The late tavern quest is bugged, it won't show up anymore, so you don't get the June blowjob scene in this version. There are more bugs (hence the "bughunt version") e.g.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There also is one new image in the book 3 slave version and you should get it if you defeat the "monster" in Sokkas hideout. But it's also bugged and you can access it right from the start.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018

The late tavern quest is bugged, it won't show up anymore, so you don't get the June blowjob scene in this version. There are more bugs (hence the "bughunt version") e.g.:
There also is one new image in the book 3 slave version and you should get it if you defeat the "monster" in Sokkas hideout. But it's also bugged and you can access it right from the start.
is the ty lee image lover or slave route and what is with her hair?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Sorry but I didn't know where to read cause there's not a changelog of the bughunt version maybe if there was I could've not asked the June bj from the slave route so basically we have to wait for the final release of this update to be able to unlock both scenes,right ?

Reactions: F9Zoney

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
is the ty lee image lover or slave route and what is with her hair?
It's not the image of Ty Lee but of Skye (because it's a bug)and it's on slave route.

Sorry but I didn't know where to read cause there's not a changelog of the bughunt version maybe if there was I could've not asked the June bj from the slave route so basically we have to wait for the final release of this update to be able to unlock both scenes,right ?
My first comment wasn't directed at you but meant in a general way. If people would play the game and start reading, this thread would be much more streamlined and enjoyable. You couldn't know of this bug and without changelog it's hard to test the new content. Only way to change that is to support Mity.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It's not the image of Ty Lee but of Skye (because it's a bug)and it's on slave route.

My first comment wasn't directed at you but meant in a general way. If people would play the game and start reading, this thread would be much more streamlined and enjoyable. You couldn't know of this bug and without changelog it's hard to test the new content. Only way to change that is to support Mity.
Thanks for the heads up let's hope Mity fix those 2 scenes with the final release

U

User_286102

i can't download the file "py" content a virus????
this one damaged my drive

dubura

May 10, 2017
new update has no new contents i played through both slave and love route and got nothing new need to change the Change logs on main page

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes