Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
I'm a bit unclear from the changelog, I thought there were new scenes in the slave route for additional lewdness, but this doesn't seem to be the case? Or did I misunderstand? Looked to me like the same version that always was there

New lewder versions of slave route Toph scenes:
- Footjob (version 1)
- Footjob (version 2)
- Blowjob
- Sex
- Anal

Jul 23, 2017
This is not a bug and no you did not speak with everyone.Read and follow omg
When we save suki she will tell us that she has no where to sleep then katara says that we need to build a brothel so it can help us progress with toph.We go visit her and she does not like the idea of us building it.So we visit the arena and talk to the shady guy he will send a girl and then the girl visit toph and now she likes the idea of building brothel.We visit tavern and tell that June can sleep there and Suku goes in the tavern to work there.
Nothing is hard to do read text in the game and no there are no bugs in the game that does not let you continue the main story
alright my bad, thanks for clarifying.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
I'm having an issue with buying a slave girl for the shady merchant in book 2. Every time I buy one I get told to come back later to get the slave but nothing ever happens. The armory is locked and the shady merchant just says the same thing over and over
it takes few days maby a week the the slave is in shop. talk to her and she says the slave has
arrived.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I don’t play “trainer” games much, if I fully understand what exactly that means. But honestly this one has fucking spoiled me. Unbelievably dense with content, story, great artwork, legit character development... i’m Abusing the hell out of my save files just to be able to go back and mess with the routes without forgetting what’s what but goddamn, i’m not even done with book 2 and i’m fried. This title is fantastic.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Would've been nice to get at least glimpse of the love route, as it seems much much better for me.
Still, the game is freaking great.
I have encountered a bug with school and shop owner, once you get a partnership, you could just visit school and get free money without skipping time to evening.
You can also cheat with Cheat Engine, tho it's a bit tricky, because freaking thing keep changing the address you need so you can't just find via first scan>change value in game>next scan.
Launch CE, select process, set to 4bytes and then earn yourself three digit amount of money in game, search for that value, open a menu in the game, back to CE see if any values have changed in the list, click next scan in case some did(do not change your 123 in value bar), select all of the values that left, select them all and change value to whatever number you want, then just pray to whatever gods you believe this little operation did not break anything, optionally you can sacrifice some babies or at least animals.
If you want to cheat Money etc use this site : Just upload the save file and edit what you want.

Strange90

Aug 7, 2017
I'm a bit unclear from the changelog, I thought there were new scenes in the slave route for additional lewdness, but this doesn't seem to be the case? Or did I misunderstand? Looked to me like the same version that always was there

New lewder versions of slave route Toph scenes:
- Footjob (version 1)
- Footjob (version 2)
- Blowjob
- Sex
- Anal
I think the text is different from before.

U

User_801245

I restarted and started fire nation first but im stuck on the theft for mai

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone please give me a full save with book1,2 and 3 completed and june's blowjob unlocked,please ? Cause it's the 3rd time that i'm trying to unlock it but i still can't.
Thanks in advice

EDIT: And maybe teach me how to put save files into the game.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Can someone please give me a full save with book1,2 and 3 completed and june's blowjob unlocked,please ? Cause it's the 3rd time that i'm trying to unlock it but i still can't.
Thanks in advice

EDIT: And maybe teach me how to put save files into the game.
google where are the save files in renpy and you will find a thread here explaining it

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i played witch and princess trainer..they were amusing time wasters..but reading through the pages here seems this is much more fully fleshed out experience..so will give it a try..being ren'py helps..ren'py rhymes with happy

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can you describe where you have a problem?
Can't describe it fully but when you upgrade the tavern to the max you should unlock the quest "kill the avatar" and with that quest you can unlock june's bj but i upgraded the tavern to the max and the quest doesn't want to show up,when i talk to june the option hypno sessions is still there and I think when you go to get squanchy the bj option should be there.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
Nevermind...just figured it out by myself so could you hand me over your save file if you unlocked June's blowjob ?
Still searching for the scene. Its in the art asset in the OP but i think you shouldnt look at it itts better not to know what you are missing :FeelsBadMan:

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Still searching for the scene. Its in the art asset in the OP but i think you shouldnt look at it itts better not to know what you are missing :FeelsBadMan:
Well I played the game before and managed to unlock it somehow but now I can't and I don't know what I'm doing wrong so

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes