Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
the bughunt version 0.7.3
Well you could try to play on a previous version of the game try to pass this and keep playing the game cause maybe this bughunt version bugged your game or you can wait for a full release of 0.7.3 and then play it or wait for someone else to help you,I'm sorry but I can't help you

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
For all of you i don't know how can you upgrade everything only can be done with cheats.So don't do it because it can break your game.The upgrading goes with the story so every Obsidian you get is by the main story.In this game cheating does nothing you have no use of it.In book 3 the only money you will need is around 2000 to 3000 even less.As the story continues you will get money from more places even Obsidian can be find by real time missions.And please don't skip the text then write here play the game there are no bugs letting you not continue the story.But because you don't read the text you don't know what to do next.Everything can be solved with exploring or talking to others it is not like this game is so hard that you need to use your brain.

Kuzuha

Nov 24, 2017
For all of you i don't know how can you upgrade everything only can be done with cheats.So don't do it because it can break your game.The upgrading goes with the story so every Obsidian you get is by the main story.In this game cheating does nothing you have no use of it.In book 3 the only money you will need is around 2000 to 3000 even less.As the story continues you will get money from more places even Obsidian can be find by real time missions.And please don't skip the text then write here play the game there are no bugs letting you not continue the story.But because you don't read the text you don't know what to do next.Everything can be solved with exploring or talking to others it is not like this game is so hard that you need to use your brain.

Totally agree. If you stuck, you forgot someone to talk. There are no critical bugs preventing the story to continue

Reactions: KaiserST

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
Do you Need to make a new savefile for the 0.7.3 stuff?
I cant find any new talk Options with the updated characters exept the suki shake tits Scene and im not even sure if thats new or i just missed it in prev. versions. Or am i just missing how to Progress in the Story entirely?

jondoey

May 15, 2018
Totally agree. If you stuck, you forgot someone to talk. There are no critical bugs preventing the story to continue
Even the love route where you have to sell the brothel idea to someone? Theres no one to talk to and I replayed that scene 3 times reading every single dialogue.

Jul 23, 2017
Even the love route where you have to sell the brothel idea to someone? Theres no one to talk to and I replayed that scene 3 times reading every single dialogue.
Honestly, I think thats one of the bugs, Ive tried talking to everyone, legit everyone and still nothing happens.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Honestly, I think thats one of the bugs, Ive tried talking to everyone, legit everyone and still nothing happens.
This is not a bug and no you did not speak with everyone.Read and follow omg
When we save suki she will tell us that she has no where to sleep then katara says that we need to build a brothel so it can help us progress with toph.We go visit her and she does not like the idea of us building it.So we visit the arena and talk to the shady guy he will send a girl and then the girl visit toph and now she likes the idea of building brothel.We visit tavern and tell that June can sleep there and Suku goes in the tavern to work there.
Nothing is hard to do read text in the game and no there are no bugs in the game that does not let you continue the main story

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Do you Need to make a new savefile for the 0.7.3 stuff?
I cant find any new talk Options with the updated characters exept the suki shake tits Scene and im not even sure if thats new or i just missed it in prev. versions. Or am i just missing how to Progress in the Story entirely?
Suki only shakes her tits on slave route. We're on love route now.

bulet

Sep 12, 2018
can someone help to tell me in wich page i should look for book 3 slave route info,, i kinda lost here,,

1. i can't find the key to free june
2. i don't hv enough obsidian to upgrade tavern to unlock quest 7

kinda play it with my own and i think i lost somewhere in the game

thx before

Reactions: Letsgo69

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
who else need hellp me hellp the girl in shop and the shchool girl 2 times and beat mooselions and bring back skins. And maybe talking Katara up to the elders many times who else need hellp

Mertin24

Jun 16, 2018
I'm having an issue with buying a slave girl for the shady merchant in book 2. Every time I buy one I get told to come back later to get the slave but nothing ever happens. The armory is locked and the shady merchant just says the same thing over and over

1234qwerasdf

Feb 9, 2018
this new update after you house is gone and have a sleepover there is no progression what do? stuck in daytime and nothing is happening

Apprentice712

Nov 1, 2017
Here is the newest version of the saves with gallery unlocks, i know there is one already linked. But I unlocked all the scenes in 4 files, 1-1 is water, 1-6 is fire, 3-1 is earth(salve route), and 2-3 is earth(love). Hope this helps people out, it took me over 7 hrs straight to unlock these. Have fun.
Is there an in-game gallery?

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes