Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I see thanks for the heads up btw I still have a save file when I have to choose the slave/love route with Toph when I'm in the tunnel so If I download the new version my save file of the game I played will be in the new version or I have to start from scratch ? Thanks in advice
Furthest is a footjob but with some small extra stuff along the way involving Toph and several of the other girls in Avatar.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Latest version has a problem with mouse wheel (going back) and needs to restart to make it work. I'm not sure if it's my problem or a bug.

Nanonmigotona

Jul 19, 2017
yeah but it seems that my game is bugged then because i did everything, but i still can't train with toph or just advance time
You should try speaking with girls in your village first, then go to Ihro, after that speak with Suki again. She will describe Joo Dee, so here's your culprit.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
i just tried the update and i got nothing new to do. i checked the tunnels, all of the girls, the tea guy. market. my love route is not going anywhere

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
You start by talking to toph so you can become stronger to break a new wall maybe you did the talking by skipping it go into the maze just straight and punch the wall
went toph still wont train me. cant dont anything to any walls

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
SPOILERS
I really don't understand the timeline of this game and after 1 or 2 updates more we are going to the final book talking only for Lover Route

Book 3 Earth This is where the timeline get into a mess
We start as Aang we get to learn by the main character that what we did in book 2 Fire did never happened.We get to talk to Katara who now knows that we are different people but we never told her.So how book 1 Water everything there is same even Katara knowing about us but in book 2 Fire everything that we did there never happened.Even the main character telling us that the timeline in book 3 Earth is different from the others.
Can't talk that much about book 3 because the story is still not finished but we can make pregnant Joo Dee something that will matter maybe

If somebody has a better answer i would like to read it
The only goal for the Avatar is to learn bending all 4 elements by the end of book 4, nothing of the other stuff will matter. So far every ending makes sure of that. Book 3 happens before the events of book 2 but after the events of book 1. So Katara only knows us as Aang and we told her about our real self through an event that probably is happening in book 4.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes