IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
so what is the changelog for this version? is everyone gonna keep ignoring the question? is it a bug-fix only or is there new content?
new content on the love route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The point is maybe we can havin sex with ajala in the next update...But this time she do it willingly:)not mind control
Got you now.

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
after house burnt down i am told to wait till nighttime at the arena but that's impossible... is this a bug?
EDIT: nevermind.. just talked to suki and june and kept progressing from there

Pebble

Jun 19, 2017
So I'm guessing the update ends when Suki asks you to upgrade the tavern to make a war room? Doesn't seem to be anything afterwards. Was hoping you get to do a little more with Toph, but the footjob scene was pretty hot.

MKDude

Jun 9, 2017
So I'm guessing the update ends when Suki asks you to upgrade the tavern to make a war room? Doesn't seem to be anything afterwards. Was hoping you get to do a little more with Toph, but the footjob scene was pretty hot.
I think so. The anti-hypnosis room and Toph training are both under development, so it seems like you can't progress after that.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I love Joo Dee, she is so hot. :heartcoveredeyes:
But June is on the Love-Route so beautiful. Mity is the best!:eazyHype:

Reactions: Xypher

Vaassaa

Feb 17, 2018
Just found this out honestly, I used to have such a raging boner for Katara when I was a kid. However, it looks like she has tiny tits in the pictures? I mean, Katara was a sort of mom character, I would have imagined her slightly more...you know, mom-ish.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Does using the cheats mess with the story like if i set toph's affection to 100 can i still use her on the slave route

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
So far along is the love route now? I see some progress but nothing in the new update specifics routes. So hows that one?

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
When your house is on fire you can go collect water or help with the fire then after some cut scene you can go to visit her house at night and you sleep there you can also talk to her so you can continue the story with her.You go talk to people in town and in the village to find out who burned your house it is a lady who has big tits and is smiling like Joker.You also need to train so you can build again your house.
Everything goes with the main story there is nothing hard to do.
yeah but it seems that my game is bugged then because i did everything, but i still can't train with toph or just advance time

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes