TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
idont know who me hellp me hellp the girl in school who else need hellp
There is Nami, the woman who runs the shop, the school, and maybe someone else who needs help. You also need to beat mooselions and bring back skins. And maybe talking Katara up to the elders...

Reactions: KaiserST

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
So does this update end at the quest where u have to upgrade the tavern becuase I can’t progress any further

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Who do you talk to for Toph to let you build the brothel in the new Love route?

Edit:
Nevermind, talk to Shady at The Arena after you've paid the 100 and upgraded the shop.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
hello can someone tell how to get the june blowjob scene?
So far I don't think there's a blowjob scene with June either on love or slut route but maybe Mity will add it on the love route in the next updates cause she really deserve a blowjob scene too :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: psycohunter96

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
So far I don't think there's a blowjob scene with June either on love or slut route but maybe Mity will add it on the love route in the next updates cause she really deserve a blowjob scene too :heartcoveredeyes:
but in the ver 0.6.13 changelog it sais there is june blowjob scene

shinikahn

Jan 17, 2018
I tried used the search function but I didn't find and answer, sorry if this is a repost.

I fully upgraded everything, but the quest 7 "kill the avatar" in book 3 slave route never showed up For me. Thus, I'm locked out of the last June scene. Apparently upgrading if the only requirement, am I missing something? I didn't miss any obsidian, I upgraded everything else and the build menu is also empty.' m playing on android, btw.

Also, if there an easy or fast way to defeat Iroh 5 times? I explored the rest of the game thoroughly, but I'm just lazy for that. Thing is I really want the last Ty1 Lee scene, too :( . Those things are the only thing I'm missing, I think.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I tried used the search function but I didn't find and answer, sorry if this is a repost.

I fully upgraded everything, but the quest 7 "kill the avatar" in book 3 slave route never showed up For me. Thus, I'm locked out of the last June scene. Apparently upgrading if the only requirement, am I missing something? I didn't miss any obsidian, I upgraded everything else and the build menu is also empty.' m playing on android, btw.

Also, if there an easy or fast way to defeat Iroh 5 times? I explored the rest of the game thoroughly, but I'm just lazy for that. Thing is I really want the last Ty1 Lee scene, too :( . Those things are the only thing I'm missing, I think.
I have the same issue like you...when I played a previous update of the game the quest Kill the Avatar showed up and now it won't show up in this new update my guess is that it has to do with some choices we make on book 3 or something else...

U

User_801245

Stil stuck at fire nation iroh saying go with azula but nothing new keeps happening fought so many battles served drink milked and fucked cows :/

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
already did everything with her got her naked and she rides me did all tactic options
Wait you saied that Iroh told you to go with Azula but when I played the slave route with her(and I guess you are playing that aswell,am I right ?)I never had or spoked to Iroh,which game version are you playing ? And just to be sure go to Azula's room and do some options

U

User_801245

Wait you saied that Iroh told you to go with Azula but when I played the slave route with her(and I guess you are playing that aswell,am I right ?)I never had or spoked to Iroh,which game version are you playing ? And just to be sure go to Azula's room and do some options
the bughunt version 0.7.3

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes