giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
If you don't like the bugs then stop pirating the bug hunt versions of the game and wait to download the official release that doesn't have bugs.
1.I support this and other games but i can't support all can you? Just because i am here or writing about this game or other games that does not mean i pirate it.
2.About that quote that was a joke but you did not even try to understand it.
ded.gif

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
what are the others?
Well, there was Book 5, and Korra Trainer, though I think that one goes by a different name now... Can't think of the names of any others, but just search for 'Korra' and/or 'Avatar' and you should find them.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Did anyone else really start to dislike Katara throughout book 3? I've only played the slave route so I don't know if the love one is better so far, but man, I'm ready to toss that bitch to the curb. She's obviously not siding with the MC anymore and that's got me pretty salty tbh.

Reactions: Froschkönig27

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Can someone post the progress report that was just posted on the Patreon?

Hey all! Coder here.

I spent the last week in the hospital with my mum (she got a virus, which is a big deal during chemo), and that bumped FET production back. The good news is that she's finished her last round of chemo, which means I can stop spending 2 weeks a month helping her eat and use the restroom, which I've been doing regularly for the past 5 months, and is the main reason why our release schedule has been all over the dang place. I gotta say, it has not been a super-fun good time. And I feel guilty that I've been the bottleneck during FET development (although that should change now that things are finally moving back to normal). Here's Toph to express my feelings:

unnamed.gif

Now for positive status updates! There are 8-9 scenes in this next build! Tell me that doesn't kick ass! There are also sexy side quests to the ongoing story line (which is something we try to regularly include), some humorous encounters, and a few unique character events. We'll definitely get it out within the month, and hopefully to the playtesters in less than a week.

We love you all and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Cheers,
-MITY

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
im hoping mity start book 4 with love route first.Slave shit is boooring.....x'D

ZanaSenpai

Aug 5, 2016
Nah. It's best to start with slave route. I prefer love route, but if you start with slave route that lets them do a bunch of the art needed for characters/locations/etc out of the way. They always do a better and bigger love route, so it'd be best to get slave out of the way so we can get an even better love route.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Nah. It's best to start with slave route. I prefer love route, but if you start with slave route that lets them do a bunch of the art needed for characters/locations/etc out of the way. They always do a better and bigger love route, so it'd be best to get slave out of the way so we can get an even better love route.
Wait you ar right,yeah lets start with slave route first

Reactions: IReallyLikeBacon

Xypher

May 1, 2017

Hey all! Coder here.

I spent the last week in the hospital with my mum (she got a virus, which is a big deal during chemo), and that bumped FET production back. The good news is that she's finished her last round of chemo, which means I can stop spending 2 weeks a month helping her eat and use the restroom, which I've been doing regularly for the past 5 months, and is the main reason why our release schedule has been all over the dang place. I gotta say, it has not been a super-fun good time. And I feel guilty that I've been the bottleneck during FET development (although that should change now that things are finally moving back to normal). Here's Toph to express my feelings:

View attachment 161416

Now for positive status updates! There are 8-9 scenes in this next build! Tell me that doesn't kick ass! There are also sexy side quests to the ongoing story line (which is something we try to regularly include), some humorous encounters, and a few unique character events. We'll definitely get it out within the month, and hopefully to the playtesters in less than a week.

We love you all and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Cheers,
-MITY
Can we finally bang Smellerbee in the upcoming update?

Reactions: Arap12
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes