playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
He said he wanted gay content and then mentioned smellerbee. Was just pointing out that it wouldn't work since she's a girl.
what?
i never said anything about wanting gay content.
conversation went from an update post, to someone posting about wanting to bang Smellerbee, to someone saying that she's a bonerkiller for them, to me saying that i'd love me some Smellerbee. what part of that did it mention me or anyone in that that they wanted gay content in that conversation? i think you might be getting me confused with someone else? perhaps this angel332?

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
what?
i never said anything about wanting gay content.
conversation went from an update post, to someone posting about wanting to bang Smellerbee, to someone saying that she's a bonerkiller for them, to me saying that i'd love me some Smellerbee. what part of that did it mention me or anyone in that that they wanted gay content in that conversation? i think you might be getting me confused with someone else? perhaps this angel332?
ok my bad

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Would be really cool to enhance a bit first book. cause now it just too simple and easy comparable to 2nd and 3rd.
But anyway Mity is doing great job.
I think the general consensus is that book one needs a pretty big overhaul. It feels pretty bland compared to the other books. I also think the book 2 slave route needs to have some things added to it since as it is now it's just a shorter and unsatisfying version of the love route. Hopefully Mity goes back eventually to rework them.

Reactions: GaRbS

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think the general consensus is that book one needs a pretty big overhaul. It feels pretty bland compared to the other books. I also think the book 2 slave route needs to have some things added to it since as it is now it's just a shorter and unsatisfying version of the love route. Hopefully Mity goes back eventually to rework them.
no one care about slave route anywayx'D

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I also think the book 2 slave route needs to have some things added to it since as it is now it's just a shorter and unsatisfying version of the love route.
It's still my favorite one because of Ty Lee (and less frustrating minigames), Book 3 would normally be better because it has Suki and a few others, but that is offset by the lolis, which is a huge minus for me. The only part I don't really like about book 2, is the time consuming cows, that needed a bit of streamlining, but maybe it was my fault for buying so many... :winkytongue:

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone have any idea about how many times i have to use the slave collars on lia before she breaks and becomes a servant permanently? ive given her like 10, and she still wont do anything past handjob without one. Mia said that over time as more collars are used the slaves take on the obedience permanently even without the collars. Also ive increased relationship with her like 7 or 8 times through talking too.

Reactions: OmegaUltima

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Does anyone have any idea about how many times i have to use the slave collars on lia before she breaks and becomes a servant permanently? Also ive increased relationship with her like 7 or 8 times through talking too.
Someone should make a walkthrough for this game and put the info for stuff like this in it. That'd be nice.

i need slave book 2 and book 3 complete guide, where can i get them.
Same, where can I get these?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Someone should make a walkthrough for this game and put the info for stuff like this in it. That'd be nice.

Same, where can I get these?
The slave routes are pretty straightforward. Only differences I really remember are the ending variations for book 2's slave route.

1)The ending depends what how high or low your morality is
2)If you have high morality, do Mai's quest and DON'T tell her about the cow girls stealing weapons you get a scene at the end where you fuck Mai, Ty Lee and Azula.
3)If you max out Azula's public slutiness you get a scene where you fuck her in front of Ozai

screenshot0001.png

Cheekivampire94

Sep 30, 2017
The slave routes are pretty straightforward. Only differences I really remember are the ending variations for book 2's slave route.

1)The ending depends what how high or low your morality is
2)If you have high morality, do Mai's quest and DON'T tell her about the cow girls stealing weapons you get a scene at the end where you fuck Mai, Ty Lee and Azula.
3)If you max out Azula's public slutiness you get a scene where you fuck her in front of Ozai

View attachment 164238
How high exactly does your morality need to be to get the 3 way ending?

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes