Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
Halloween has arrived Early? Any Patreon that want to share what our beloved Mity has written there? Pretty Please~ :'-D

Bertruger

Jun 10, 2018
I don't want to be rude, but this "omg, we have unexpected problems" becomes very annoying. Every month. What purpose to say something like "next update will be in less then a week" if you fuck it up anyway?!

P.S. Ok, if coder have problems of any kind - as somebody already said - they could spend time to rework and improve previous content (i.e. book 1 & 2), cause they delay update release anyway.

Reactions: cooldude33

thunderbold44

Jul 30, 2018
I don't want to be rude, but this "omg, we have unexpected problems" becomes very annoying. Every month. What purpose to say something like "next update will be in less then a week" if you fuck it up anyway?!
rude
programming isn't easy and from one second to the next the entire code might stop running. even when you revert all the changes you've made it might not run anymore.
problems like these are impossible to anticipate, not the result of bad programming and very time consuming. especially when you can't work on it full time.
you're getting the game for free so be patient and cut these guys some slack.

Dr Krieger

Jun 28, 2017
rude
programming isn't easy and from one second to the next the entire code might stop running. even when you revert all the changes you've made it might not run anymore.
problems like these are impossible to anticipate, not the result of bad programming and very time consuming. especially when you can't work on it full time.
you're getting the game for free so be patient and cut these guys some slack.
programming at this scale is very easy. Repetitive and gets boring. It is really about time management. No problem tho... His mother was sick, he should take care about her first.

Bertruger

Jun 10, 2018
Don't tell me about programming and etc. I know what it is "firsthand", I'm not agree with you, but let's say I understand about what you say. But, one more time - tell me what purpose to say "blah-blah-blah next week" if you know that you have troubles in code/or else - and you know that you can't release in time? (Not the first time!). And if you have problems with family member or etc. and you see that you can't spend time for making a game - whats the problem to find a new person for development (6 month passed)? I think that having $17k/month - it's not that big kind of a problem. Ofc. I getting it for free, and should not speak like that, but am I wrong?

thunderbold44

Jul 30, 2018
programming at this scale is very easy. Repetitive and gets boring. It is really about time management. No problem tho... His mother was sick, he should take care about her first.
I was talking about programming in general and not about this specific project.
sure most of this is boring and repetitive but certain bugs can still be problematic.
and yeah their (family) health matters more than this game.

Reactions: TheDevian

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
@Betruger:.... You'r name is... more or less.... german.... so i guess you speak german....
Also werde ich jetzt deutsch mit dir schreiben.... Wenn du mich nicht verstehst st das nicht mein Problem....
Du Arroganter kleiner Drecksack solltest mal lieber die Fresse halten. Wenn deine Mutter/Frau/Schwester/Tochter schwer krank ist und möglicherweise sterben könnte würdest du auch an ihrer sete sein wollen.

Jemand anderen das Projekt überlassen an dem sie seit mehreren Jahren Herzblut stecken? Ich sag dir doch auch nciht: Los häng deinen Job an den Nagel..... oder noch einfacher geh und schieß dir in den Kopf.

De Jungs und Mädels von Mity tun bereits ihr bestes um regelmäßige Updates raus zu brngen. Ein kleiner Pisser wie du könnte das jedoch nie verstehen. Denn Du wirst in deinem dreckigen, miserablen Leben niemals etwas erreichen.

(Ich auch nicht, aber ich hab laut Ärzten ja auch nur noch knapp 2 Jahre....)

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
@Betruger:.... You'r name is... more or less.... german.... so i guess you speak german....
Also werde ich jetzt deutsch mit dir schreiben.... Wenn du mich nicht verstehst st das nicht mein Problem....
Du Arroganter kleiner Drecksack solltest mal lieber die Fresse halten. Wenn deine Mutter/Frau/Schwester/Tochter schwer krank ist und möglicherweise sterben könnte würdest du auch an ihrer sete sein wollen.

Jemand anderen das Projekt überlassen an dem sie seit mehreren Jahren Herzblut stecken? Ich sag dir doch auch nciht: Los häng deinen Job an den Nagel..... oder noch einfacher geh und schieß dir in den Kopf.

De Jungs und Mädels von Mity tun bereits ihr bestes um regelmäßige Updates raus zu brngen. Ein kleiner Pisser wie du könnte das jedoch nie verstehen. Denn Du wirst in deinem dreckigen, miserablen Leben niemals etwas erreichen.

Dude, if you wanna talk to him like this, just PM him.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017

Please follow the rules. If you speak in another language you must also post the English Translation as we are an English only forum.

Reactions: TheDevian

John341

Mar 31, 2018
So many excuses. At $17K in "donations" per month, you need to step back from the project, take care of your mother, and hire someone 1099 to work on whatever it is that YOU do. With this kind of money being spent by backers, deadlines should matter.

Reactions: Potato 6969

thunderbold44

Jul 30, 2018
So many excuses. At $17K in "donations" per month, you need to step back from the project, take care of your mother, and hire someone 1099 to work on whatever it is that YOU do. With this kind of money being spent by backers, deadlines should matter.
It's the programmers code. He knows all the ins and outs of it.
Hiring someone else would be unproductive since that person first needs time to "find his way" and even after that he won't even be close to having the same understanding. As a result his work would be much slower, possibly even sloppier and could introduce even more bugs.
It's definitely not worth it just to uphold some deadline.
So unless they want to get rid of their programmer entirely (for reasons out of his control I might add) there's no reason to hire other people.
It's just slightly delayed, stop being so butthurt about it.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Read comments stop writing stupid things.

Reactions: User_668360
U

User_668360

It's the programmers code. He knows all the ins and outs of it.
Hiring someone else would be unproductive since that person first needs time to "find his way" and even after that he won't even be close to having the same understanding. As a result his work would be much slower, possibly even sloppier and could introduce even more bugs.
It's definitely not worth it just to uphold some deadline.
So unless they want to get rid of their programmer entirely (for reasons out of his control I might add) there's no reason to hire other people.
It's just slightly delayed, stop being so butthurt about it.
It was not really delayed they said hopefully in a week and people start going crazy that is not out when they don't even support the game to read the patreon even if they do to play the bughunt version they need to support it 20$ when they don't.The thing I hate here is that some send the bughunt version when they should not do that.People here get the game for free they don't even wait 2 days or even the full time for free version and they are still talking shit.Take what can and don't ask for more.We really don't need rude people here

Reactions: wiselord

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
Please follow the rules. If you speak in another language you must also post the English Translation as we are an English only forum.
Naaah.... no better not.... you would´nt want to argue to what I wrote there.... but in the future I do what you say.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So many entitled fucks on here. I will say this once and only once since I know what the fuck I am saying when it comes to releasing content, creating content, or creating in general. Your complaints about "delays" when you are possibly getting content for free means absolute dick. Do you think the devs of MITY care that you are angry you can't jerk off today and now have to jerk off tomorrow or the next day? No. They are busy finishing the content so it looks and performs at it's best. No amount of money will ever prevent delays so don't think that MITY making whatever money they are making should make them be held accountable to strict deadlines. Delays happen, fucking deal with it.

MITY has time and time and again proven to release content that is high quality yet to the people bitching that things are getting delayed are about some of the most selfish assholes I have come across in awhile. Congrats! You guys are above assholes. Grow up, go jerk off to something else, stop complaining about things that I am sure you can't possibly understand, or shut the fuck up.

To the Mods, I apologize since I have derailed the thread so mod me if necessary. To MITY and the devs, hope all is well and you guys keep up the good work no matter how long it takes to release it, and to the complainers. Go fuck yourselves.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes