GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
So many entitled fucks on here. I will say this once and only once since I know what the fuck I am saying when it comes to releasing content, creating content, or creating in general. Your complaints about "delays" when you are possibly getting content for free means absolute dick. Do you think the devs of MITY care that you are angry you can't jerk off today and now have to jerk off tomorrow or the next day? No. They are busy finishing the content so it looks and performs at it's best. No amount of money will ever prevent delays so don't think that MITY making whatever money they are making should make them be held accountable to strict deadlines. Delays happen, fucking deal with it.

MITY has time and time and again proven to release content that is high quality yet to the people bitching that things are getting delayed are about some of the most selfish assholes I have come across in awhile. Congrats! You guys are above assholes. Grow up, go jerk off to something else, stop complaining about things that I am sure you can't possibly understand, or shut the fuck up.

To the Mods, I apologize since I have derailed the thread so mod me if necessary. To MITY and the devs, hope all is well and you guys keep up the good work no matter how long it takes to release it, and to the complainers. Go fuck yourselves.
+1 thank you for that. :)
*internal monologue* I'm so glad uploaders are not concerned by this. personnally I'll keep checking when the game is uploaded and keep a look at the next people complaints for fun

unsocialll22

Apr 4, 2018
As a person who is studying programming right now i could say is very hard but fun at the same time, but i don't think issue with delay is from programming part. Have you guys ever create something by your own ?! Do u think is easy to create a quality content and story like this ?! I just don't get it why u complain for some delay time. You guys need to put yourself at the place of the creator and probably then u could imagine how hard his job is :)

P.S sorry if my english is bad is not my native language but i hope is understandable, feel free to correct me.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah Mity and this game are probably one of the few people I'm willing to give a pass on if stuff is late. They've produced quality content that I've enjoyed extensively on a regular basis so I have no reason to doubt the honesty of this. Plus the delays, if there are any, are usually few and far between.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
And yes, Jesus. Halloween thing. Don't feel comfy with this but apparently this is a common thing. Support the creator and all that.

English PC -

English Mac -

German PC? -

German Mac? -

Comando783

Apr 11, 2018
So many entitled fucks on here. I will say this once and only once since I know what the fuck I am saying when it comes to releasing content, creating content, or creating in general. Your complaints about "delays" when you are possibly getting content for free means absolute dick. Do you think the devs of MITY care that you are angry you can't jerk off today and now have to jerk off tomorrow or the next day? No. They are busy finishing the content so it looks and performs at it's best. No amount of money will ever prevent delays so don't think that MITY making whatever money they are making should make them be held accountable to strict deadlines. Delays happen, fucking deal with it.

MITY has time and time and again proven to release content that is high quality yet to the people bitching that things are getting delayed are about some of the most selfish assholes I have come across in awhile. Congrats! You guys are above assholes. Grow up, go jerk off to something else, stop complaining about things that I am sure you can't possibly understand, or shut the fuck up.

To the Mods, I apologize since I have derailed the thread so mod me if necessary. To MITY and the devs, hope all is well and you guys keep up the good work no matter how long it takes to release it, and to the complainers. Go fuck yourselves.
Fr man. Everyone needs to understand that the folks making the game are doing their best to manage their lives and their jobs at the same time. If a delay happens it's for a good reason, not because they don't care about their audience. In fact it's the opposite of that. They aren't trying to shit out garbage builds and updates. With each update they want to expand the game and improve it, so if they are gonna take their time doing that to the best of their abilities everyone should respect that and be patient.

Reactions: Redburn

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
And yes, Jesus. Halloween thing. Don't feel comfy with this but apparently this is a common thing. Support the creator and all that.

English PC -

English Mac -

German PC? -

German Mac? -
That legitimately has to be one of the worst things I have ever played.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017

English PC -

English Mac -

German PC? -

German Mac? -
Lol wtf is this? x'D Seems the artist guy got really bored while coder finishing his part...

Reactions: RedPillBlues
D

Deleted member 666996

Looking at the title screen of that I thought it was going to have a mini story like a RDR Undead Nightmare.

DerpTheDark

Aug 2, 2017
Yeah Mity and this game are probably one of the few people I'm willing to give a pass on if stuff is late. They've produced quality content that I've enjoyed extensively on a regular basis so I have no reason to doubt the honesty of this. Plus the delays, if there are any, are usually few and far between.
Wasn't bad for a small game whipped up from having downtime on the project. Still rather have the next version.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Gudnej

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks a bunch for the uploads :) My favorite game. Currently supporting creator with 1 dollar a month, cant afford more atm. What a great game!

Takkarro

Jun 25, 2017
so the update on the front page was just the halloween game? that explains why nothing new is in the main game XD man i feel dumb.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
wait...so THIS is it for this month or do they have to give us the actual update yet?
Regular update was delayed due to some personal shit with the coder.

MITY said they're looking to release the bug hunt version in the next couple days, followed by the early release a couple days after that. I posted the big update on the last page or so.

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
Regular update was delayed due to some personal shit with the coder.

MITY said they're looking to release the bug hunt version in the next couple days, followed by the early release a couple days after that. I posted the big update on the last page or so.
k thanks

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Well, I dont know how to defeat Toph, the game laggs very hard. :/

EDIT: I have it now.
Consolecheat works, ha.

It's still a good little Game, but sad, no creampie. :(
But I like Vampazula! <3

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes