DangMonkeynuts

Apr 2, 2018
You get a choice when she says you have to start rebuilding. If you say "Anything for you" instead of "What's in it for me?" then you'll go down the love route.

Bertinrow

Sep 4, 2017
Getting ready to start a new game, haven't played the game in a LONG time, Which routes are considered the best for Book 1 & 2, and which route is most complete for Toph?

JoeBent22

Dec 27, 2017
In general, the love route is the most developed. The slave route is finished for book 3. Currently, the love route is being finished.

Violine

Oct 25, 2017
Getting ready to start a new game, haven't played the game in a LONG time, Which routes are considered the best for Book 1 & 2, and which route is most complete for Toph?
Slave routes are best in all three books. Imho. I mean the h-art, not the process )

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So does the halloween version add any new advancement or is it just halloween gimick shit.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
The Halloween "version" is a stand alone .exe without the need for the original game. It's its own thing and can be played by itself without ever having touched 4ET.

How do you start the love route with Toph?
Down in the tunnels, when talking to Clancy Brown Character (Whose Name I Don't Care to Look Up Right Now)--Long Feng?, sure, he'll give you two choices. I don't have access to what they actually are cause I saved 'em over when the love route became available, but basically pick the one that sounds like you're a hero. The game should warn you if you're starting a love or slave route.

Reactions: [tmf]

dusk1123

Jul 10, 2018
I'm having a slight problem with this one. I have downloaded it a few times but it keeps reading the exe file is missing.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes