tyutyujj

Aug 31, 2018

After the foot job there is nothing ? And why can't i use the hypnosis room ?
I'm doing the lover route for info

OnionSama

Jun 9, 2018
got all the way to the 206 in halloween thingy there is nothing after 140
even tho somebody already uploaded their saves i will do it aswell because it doesn't have 140 score scene(its nothing big not that different from 100 score scene)

Reactions: Gabaw and SirDregan

Anon4647

Oct 9, 2018
The love route is not finished yet. That's why. But the Slave route is finished. And slave route is fantastic!

I have done both the Slave and Love routes so far, and i am really enjoy the slave route in Book 2 and 3...

tyutyujj

Aug 31, 2018
Ok i will restart the game with the slave route so :p , i have done all the game with the lover route and omg it's a good game !

nashk

Apr 9, 2017
Getting ready to start a new game, haven't played the game in a LONG time, Which routes are considered the best for Book 1 & 2, and which route is most complete for Toph?
Love for both katara (it just seems to make more sense overall. The writing for slave path is better in the other books) and azula, although the final rape scene in Azula's slave path is pretty great the overall content, writing quality and variety of girls is better in love path. I think that is a consequence of the love path being written after the slave path, as the writing seems to be getting progressively better after each route is finished.

Reactions: GaRbS

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Can't wait to play book 3 when both routes are complete. Sometimes the Slave route can continue to have changes even though it's technically finished. Overall, what I've tried of Book 3 is shaping up to be just as good if not better than the previous book.

Anon4647

Oct 9, 2018
do you lose out on anything if you play the stuff out of order?
What do you mean out of order ??
things will only unlock if you do them in the correct order in the game, so you cant really do things in a diff order..

Unless you mean Book 1 -2 -3 our of order. ...in which it does not realllly matter

Reactions: desmosome

Anon4647

Oct 9, 2018
Hello i lost all of my save for the main game someone can give all of save please

Here is a Megalink with some of the pictures from the game, but there is also a folder called 'Save Games' and these are the completed book 1-2-3

but if i am being honest, it is probably better doing them from the start, there are a lot of scenes that are hot as hell that you can not see unless you do the books yourself.....

Enjoy

Malathria

Jul 10, 2017

Here is a Megalink with some of the pictures from the game, but there is also a folder called 'Save Games' and these are the completed book 1-2-3

but if i am being honest, it is probably better doing them from the start, there are a lot of scenes that are hot as hell that you can not see unless you do the books yourself.....

Enjoy
Thanks dude

Reactions: Anon4647

ALlygory

Aug 12, 2018
Yeah Mity and this game are probably one of the few people I'm willing to give a pass on if stuff is late. They've produced quality content that I've enjoyed extensively on a regular basis so I have no reason to doubt the honesty of this. Plus the delays, if there are any, are usually few and far between.
If a delay happens does he suspend his patreon? I mean 17000 dollars is not something you can casually take without putting out content.

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes