Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
If a delay happens does he suspend his patreon? I mean 17000 dollars is not something you can casually take without putting out content.
No, but they're far from the only people who don't.

Also, it's not delayed past the month because they're still planning on releasing the bug hunt version (at the very least) this month. The patreon version might come in November, but only like the 1st and 2nd.

fan99

Oct 25, 2018
hey there
I'm playing book 3 rn and just got a footjob from toph
now, if I enter her house I literally can't do anything there's also a sign saying "under development"
is there a way to fuck toph? and if so, how can I do it?
my house burnt down and since I cant sleep at tophs, I can't really do anything but according to the changelog there should be a way to fuck toph

Feb 5, 2018
  • Early access to all XXX builds (at least one every month! (5$)
IMO if they can't keep that promise and goes past 1 month(28-31 days), they should just release it to ALL patreon as fast as possible.
I love Mity but they need to act professional. They can't tell us an estimate of 1 week and wait 2 weeks later to tell us they din't make that estimate. I want a status update as soon they go over the estimate.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
hey there
now, if I enter her house I literally can't do anything there's also a sign saying "under development"
my house burnt down and since I cant sleep at tophs, I can't really do anything but according to the changelog there should be a way to fuck toph
how do you go to other books?

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
  • Early access to all XXX builds (at least one every month! (5$)
IMO if they can't keep that promise and goes past 1 month(28-31 days), they should just release it to ALL patreon as fast as possible.
I love Mity but they need to act professional. They can't tell us an estimate of 1 week and wait 2 weeks later to tell us they din't make that estimate. I want a status update as soon they go over the estimate.
Your comment is ? Do you even support them in patreon
They are professional and they never told any promise about when the new update will come out. This is what the said (hopefully to the playtesters in less than a week.).They never told something 100% that the new update will be less or in a week.Real life matters more than some game.If you were supporting some games on patreon or even spend 5 second researching you would understand that updates don't really come out every month.Most game take 2 months for new update.Mity for this update took 40 days it is not really that long time and they had so many real life problems that I don't think you can understand them

Reactions: GaRbS

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
hey there
If your house burnt down you're on love route and that one isn't finish and you can't fuck Toph in it yet.

0.7.4 is great btw.

Reactions: fan99

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
7.4 come and get itttttt

You are welcome.
make sure to post all the new stuff when you discover it.
i am downloading bug hunt version now and will play shortly
Um if thats the link you got from MITY you might want to delete your post, download it, then reupload it. Or give that link to a mod/uploader.

Edit I guess it doesn't matter anymore, there's too many replies. Welp press F to pay respects.

Reactions: FlipFish

ayyyylmao

Nov 28, 2016
Um if thats the link you got from MITY you might want to delete your post, download it, then reupload it. Or give that link to a mod/uploader.

Edit I guess it doesn't matter anymore, there's too many replies. Welp press F to pay respects.
Serious question because I am dumb, why does it matter?

Reactions: RedPillBlues
4.50 star(s) 272 Votes