nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
For the slave route in Book 3 I'm at 4/5 for breaking Toph. I can't find the fifth one. Did I hit a bug or am I missig something?

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
So, my house is burned down, it's day, I just freed Jin from her shackles and have to upgrade the brothel now, problems is, I somehow can't and I also can't sleep or wait until night... Is there a command to turn night on?

Edit: Time = day looks like its actually working but time = night gives me an error .

Reactions: raziiboy

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends in Book #2 i need to get into the prison but cannot find anywhere to get a disquise. Even the Alley guy says he has nothing for me. Am i just not moved along enough in the game ? Rei told me to go to talk to mu uncle but he is in prison.

azeafdaf

Sep 13, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug but i can't access to the scene with smellerbee because i haven't go to the fountain after the suki raid , someone have a save or something to have this scene ?
Sorry for my english ^^

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
I don't know if it's a bug but i can't access to the scene with smellerbee because i haven't go to the fountain after the suki raid , someone have a save or something to have this scene ?
Sorry for my english ^^
Here.
Ask her "Uhhhh... For Real? (Dissuade her)"
Then ask her "Give her the money."
Enjoy.

Reactions: Cmies and azeafdaf

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Friends in Book #2 i need to get into the prison but cannot find anywhere to get a disquise. Even the Alley guy says he has nothing for me. Am i just not moved along enough in the game ? Rei told me to go to talk to mu uncle but he is in prison.
keep playing until you need to catch a thief

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
How do I get scenes with June's tits, Toph at the bar who are the the hypnotized girls besides suki and how do I get the Halloween mini-game?

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
you should upgrade the brothel (by completing all the quests) and where did you find the dildo?
In the corridor opposite of where you find jin. There is a loose brick if you click on it you can remove it and find the dildo inside. I already upgraded everything I can and already recruited Jin.

MnMnM

Oct 26, 2018
I finished the game on 0.6.1.3e and I want to update to 0.7.4e. I downloaded the new one but half my saves are missing on .7.4e. I still have both game folder but just want to migrate my old saves into the new game, what can I do?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes