lordcookie

Jul 10, 2017
Have you tried to just move the old save folder into the new version? Just remember to backup the new save folder if you have any progress you wish to save. But keep in mind that there is a good chance that the saves are not compatible with the new version.

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
I finished the game on 0.6.1.3e and I want to update to 0.7.4e. I downloaded the new one but half my saves are missing on .7.4e. I still have both game folder but just want to migrate my old saves into the new game, what can I do?
Can you post a link to 0.7.4e?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i knew it. i knew azula planned on betraying me after i managed lightning-she got scared-i'm no fool-i know the deal-i've done this song and dance many times. azula is a fool who thinks that power means everything-but lacks the love and support of the people-that'll end failure,

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Saves with new scenes? Or who is that new character in dugneon? And how to get there

Alien_Player

Dec 25, 2017
Slave route in Water Book almost same to love one.
In Fire Book it have so much less content then the love one...
Didn't play the Earth Book yet, hope it changes, because there is no real point in playing slave route in any of the books then.

MightyTugs

Oct 17, 2018
Hello, can u tell me how to unlock this ?????? scene ? View attachment 168902
i think i finished 0.7.4 bughunt. 16/16 on toph chat and it saying under development. also same dialog on toph training sessions. another under development is the home from city. joo dee is missing and then the under development dialog. i didnt see that one tho. maybe on slave route? i only take love routes so i guess im finish? everyone says same dialog shit. tunnel left is the one with crack floor and steam coming out. so can anyone confirm i finished the game? so do i have to wait for the next version to continue?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes