Hulioo

Aug 28, 2018
i think i finished 0.7.4 bughunt. 16/16 on toph chat and it saying under development. also same dialog on toph training sessions. another under development is the home from city. joo dee is missing and then the under development dialog. i didnt see that one tho. maybe on slave route? i only take love routes so i guess im finish? everyone says same dialog shit. tunnel left is the one with crack floor and steam coming out. so can anyone confirm i finished the game? so do i have to wait for the next version to continue?
No, I didn't say that this is from book 3 slave route when I'm talking with ty lee.

MightyTugs

Oct 17, 2018
ok so, am i done with v0.7.4 bughunt? i mean everything they say is same. toph and joo dee are both under development. i dont know what to do anymore.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
So, I downloaded the K2S link supplied by @hutje on the previous page, and then I uploaded it to MEGA. I don't play games on Android so I don't know if this works, but I did scan it with Bitdefender free edition and Malwarebytes PRO and the .apk came up clean! I'll create a ticket and hopefully the OP will be updated soon.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah, I didn't like that either. Actually I don't like Suki working there in the Slave Route either, but it works, since it's the Slave route.
I can see Ty Lee as that kind of character, but Suki and Jin feel like you're forcing them to do it.
Ty Lee is mostly portrayed in a ditzy/innocent way in FET so even sending her feels rather forced and corrupting(which would be fitting in the slave route I guess,though even that opted to go for the "gotta keep them all" approach and introduced a completely original character instead).

Whole thing just feels off,maybe it will be optional or part of Jin´s anti-hypno questline but if not...boy would that be out of place for the love route.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
How the hell can you get past Fire nation?
I seem to be caught in an neverending loop.
I have cows, I visited the prison, I fucked the captain,.... done dirty to Azula at night and in the shower.

What is the trigger?
Anyone have a savegame he can share?

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
aassets_28.png

ART ASSETS 28
Let's not forget about the art assets update with all this bughunting business for the latest build going on!

Btw. bughunters, the coder has released a new version today, so if you've been having problems with the earlier one, this might solve your problems.

Okay on with the Art assets update. This one has a possible future Suki scene(or not) me and the coder still have to sort of battle it out ; ) Link below!

As always, this update has a text file with links to earlier updates.

TheAgent00dk

Oct 19, 2018
On tophs slave route how do i get out of the maze?
I'm stuck inside the maze, far north and to the east there is a wall the same far south and to the east, between them there is a broken wall

Huey

Jan 1, 2018
If I accidently lose to ajala (forgot how many health potions I had before starting the fight) can you just find her again or did I miss out on the scene?

Ray ven

Jun 5, 2018
After a recent windows updated, when I go into full screen in the preferences of Four Elements Trainer I just get extra black bars on the side and bottom (see pic). Does anyone have a fix or workaround?

Comando783

Apr 11, 2018
How the hell can you get past Fire nation?
I seem to be caught in an neverending loop.
I have cows, I visited the prison, I fucked the captain,.... done dirty to Azula at night and in the shower.

What is the trigger?
Anyone have a savegame he can share?
If you just got back from ember Island, then did the Tylee event you may have skipped over the dialog and are now clueless of what to do. Tylee tells you to work in the tavern in her event. I skipped it a few times and was just stuck so I think you might be having the same issue. If so, just work in the tavern a few times and you should progress.

BombermanZF

Oct 6, 2018
upgrated the house that have cat on top but what now ? please help :(
after upgraded brothel ı am speaking with joo dee but avatar says ı need to help somebody else, so ı am unable to speak anybody, ı am stuck, my home burned out so ı can't make it to night what can ı do ?? who ı need to speak after upgraded brothel ? :(

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes